Ithaca College

Congrats! I was accepted to Ithaca too, although I don't think I will be accepting my offer. I haven't visited the school but from what I've seen online it looks like a good program! I attended a lecture on their program "ICreate" (for young adults with Autism) at the NYS Speech-Language Hearing Association's convention, and it was very interesting. :) 

• 2 weeks later...

They seem to have a lot of great clinic opportunities both on and off campus. It is a smaller program so there is not emphasis on research. But, I like the idea of a small sized cohort group. Also, your last semester, you can choose to do your clinical experience anywhere in the country so long as you get approval. Ithaca is also a great town with a lot to do whether it be hiking, eating, or shopping. For the teaching track, they require you get experience with all age groups. I'm really interested in this program but could never afford to go without an assistantship. What other schools are you looking at?

• 3 months later...