PhD in Clinical Psychology, Montclair State University

clinpsych8

Just an FYI that the Psychology Department at Montclair State University in New Jersey is launching a PhD program in Clinical Psychology, with an inaugural class starting in Fall 2017. The application due date is May 18, 2017. More information can be found on the program website, including contact information for the DCT, who is happy to field questions

• 6 months later...

I emailed my potential PI about my interests, previous experiences and why I am interested in the lab. My prospective POI replied me that "Thank you so much for your interest in my lab. Your interests sound like a wonderful fit and I am planning to accept a new student. I look forward to seeing your application." Did not know how to continue the conversation except for saying "thank you". ... Any advice? Thank you in advance!!!!

• 11 months later...

The PhD Program in Clinical Psychology at Montclair State University (located in New Jersey, 30 minutes outside NYC) is currently accepting applications for its next cohort to begin in Fall 2019. Please note that the application deadline has been moved earlier this year to December 1, 2018.

For more information, feel free to visit the program website.