Welcome to the GradCafe

Hello!  Welcome to The GradCafe Forums.You're welcome to look around the forums and view posts.  However, like most online communities you must register before you can create your own posts.  This is a simple, free process that requires minimal information. Benefits of membership:

• Participate in discussions
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Removes some advertisements (including this one!)
I_mix

To the admins: Thanks!

5 posts in this topic

I just wanted to say how grateful I am that you guys manage this forum and have been so immensely helpful to me and everyone else here. I've been on here intermittently for the past few years (lurker), and I am always amazed at how thoughtful the answers are, how quickly users get responses, and just the overall management of the forum. Thanks guys for putting in the time and effort to help us grad school hopefuls (especially @TakeruK and @fuzzylogician for having answered my sometimes panicked questions).

You're welcome, and thank you for the kind words. I appreciate them! 

11 hours ago, I_mix said:

I just wanted to say how grateful I am that you guys manage this forum and have been so immensely helpful to me and everyone else here. I've been on here intermittently for the past few years (lurker), and I am always amazed at how thoughtful the answers are, how quickly users get responses, and just the overall management of the forum. Thanks guys for putting in the time and effort to help us grad school hopefuls (especially @TakeruK and @fuzzylogician for having answered my sometimes panicked questions).

I agree. This forum is such a great place to come for help, support, advice. I'll definetly recommend to my friends.

On 4/9/2017 at 1:10 PM, fuzzylogician said:

You're welcome, and thank you for the kind words. I appreciate them! 

On 4/9/2017 at 4:06 PM, TakeruK said:

You are welcome! :)

Thank you all!!