MPH Programs in Canada?

P.M.

Hi there, 

I know this is late but are there any MPH Programs in Canada that are accepting students for the Fall 2017 Semester? I've looked at the U.S. Schools for the same MPH Degree and it seems a few of them have either a rolling admission or a deadline in May or June. Are there any schools in Canada with similar deadlines to this for an MPH degree? 

My interest is getting into health policy if that helps clarify my question a bit more 

Appreciate your help!

From my research all the Canadian programs are closed! If you'd be open to an online program and starting in the Winter semester of 2018 so just four months later there is a master of health science program at Athabasca, not an MPH though (here's a link to the application deadlines http://fhd.athabascau.ca/apply/deadlines/  and from there you can scope out the program).

Most Canadian programs open their applications up anywhere between October and December of the preceding year of admission and close their applications in mid-January (ie: applications open October 2017 and close January 2018). 

• 10 months later...