Hi all,

As the decision making date is approaching, I am becoming ever so anxious. I have received admission offer from JHU (MS in Applied Economics), Umich (MAE) and University of Wisconsin, Madison(MA in Economics). I am unable to make my selection. I understand there's much debate and controversy over JHU program, but being in DC does indicate much better internship opportunity. Besides, words out saying that this program is going to be a STEM program in the coming fall. Umich, on the other hand, has a good reputation for its economics department for a long time. But it seems that the placement of the students isn't very good. The MA economics at Madison is known for PhD preparation. Initially, I would love to go on pursue a PhD degree, but I just received an F for Developmental Psychology class, which makes it seem very unlikely. Advice needed!!!!

Other admitted programs: Georgetown (applied economics), BU(MA economics), UIUC (MA economics)