Sustainability study

hinajim

Question

I'm looking for a Master's program for studying "Sustainability" in general. 
Such as the one at Arizona state university:

https://schoolofsustainability.asu.edu/degrees/graduate/

where I could learn sustainability in the fields of; environment, economics, and society. 
I'm interested in eco-village, permaculture, ethical production and consumption, social business and so forth. 
However, I'm not sure which one, in particular, I'd like to major in, that's why I'd like to find a school where I could learn all of them broadly at first, then focus on something later. 

I would also like to join an internship at either a company, NPO/NGO, or government. 

My bachelor degree is commerce in a field of law. So, I have no idea which school is famous for providing good education and internship for "sustainability" in any countries. 

It would great if anyone has any recommendation or suggestion! 
Thank you for your help in advance. 

hinajim from Japan.

2 answers to this question

Which school is best for "sustainability" is going to depend on what particular aspects you want the program to pay more attention to. Just based on what you've said, you may want to look at schools which focus on agro-ecology, such as Chatham University or University of Oregon. Your best bet is to use Google and search widely to see what you can find.