Do I have a chance at Law School

Jack01

I'm an undergrad senior, who transfered from another college I had a tough semester ,I thought I wanted to go to med school ,so I changed my major from ,failed two classes,and was dealing with some personal issues,(which I fixed) ,which led me to academic probation.Ive researched everything on the internet and I'm getting both hot & cold responses.I want to go to Law School but I know my chances are slim to none.I still want to go to Law school but I'm being realistic here.Do I have time to get my grades up (I graduate in December 2017)?Should I even consider graduate school ,when my possible UGPA when graduating undergrad will be below a 3.0,should I go for a double major or should I after I graduate do another Bachelor?

18 minutes ago, Jack01 said:

grad senior, who transfered from another college I had a tough semester ,I thought I wanted to go to med school ,so I changed my major from ,failed two classes,and was dealing with some personal issues,(which I fixed) ,which led me to academic probation.Ive researched everything on the internet and I'm getting both hot & cold responses.I want to go to Law School but I know my chances are slim to none.I still want to go to Law school but I'm being realistic here.Do I have time to get my grades up (I graduate in December 2017)?Should I even consider graduate school ,when my possible UGPA when graduating undergrad will be below a 3.0,should I go for a double major or should I after I graduate do another Bachelor?

http://www.top-law-schools.com/

Your sub-3.0 GPA will be a more of a problem for graduate school than law school. Law schools are hurting to maintain enrollment given the terrible job prospects for lawyers who don't graduate from top schools. One of them will gladly take you loan money so long as your LSAT score isn't terrible. Graduate students aren't as willing as law students to sign up for hundreds of thousands of dollars of debt, which is why graduate schools (even the diploma mills) maintain some standards. 

The better question is whether you SHOULD go to law school. The folks on the website above will give you the advice you are seeking. It will be frank/brutal, but it will likely be accurate.