Does anyone know if there is a list of Library Science programs that fund incoming students?

I have found the University of Arizona, University of North Texas, University of Texas -Austin, and the University of Oklahoma. I see that Simmons has limited opportunities as well. I do not want to apply to schools that do not offer some possibility of a fellowship or tuition remission. Can anyone add to my list?

I wish I could chime in about the school I attend, but unfortunately, I attend a school that you've already listed. :) 

I would like to confirm that the University of Oklahoma does indeed offer funding. There isn't a ton of it through the department itself, but the library has quite a few funded GA-ships that many library students end up working. 

• 2 months later...

IIRC, University of Illinois - UC has a graduate fellowship program, but I think it's extremely competitive.  Otherwise, funding does not seem to be a popular thing in this field.  I think the most effective 'back door' method of getting funding is finding work at a university or college that has a tuition-remission or tuition-assistance program.  Not easy, and not quick, but it works.  I work at an Ivy League that has a capped benefit and they reimburse my tuition every semester.  The only problem is that I can only do one class at a time, but free is free I guess.