USC fall 2017 start!

12sliders

27 minutes ago, TAN_491 said:

Hi there! I'll be attending in the Fall as well! A little worried over tuition, but still excited to start. Haha

I'm with you on that! Crossing my fingers for scholarship (I was told we will find out this week) if we are recipients of scholarship.

2 hours ago, 12sliders said:

I'm with you on that! Crossing my fingers for scholarship (I was told we will find out this week) if we are recipients of scholarship.

For the Philanthropic or Dean's scholarship?

Because last week I was notified that I was selected as a MSW recipient with an award of $15,000. Maybe you'll receive one as well! :) 

8 hours ago, TAN_491 said:

For the Philanthropic or Dean's scholarship?

Because last week I was notified that I was selected as a MSW recipient with an award of $15,000. Maybe you'll receive one as well! :) 

I got the same! They didn't specify which scholarship but I would assume both. 

I spoke to my admissions counselor at USC. She said as of Friday all of the recipients have been selected. She also said the philanthropic scholarships will be awarded and candidates will be notified around June 1st.

I spoke to USC again today. They said they are still reviewing applications and that we will be notified either way (that we will receive or not receive the deans scholarship). 

@12sliders Starting this fall as well and hoping to get a scholarship! What is everyone's plan for housing? It's difficult finding places to live when you're not close to LA. Any suggestions/tips?

On 5/2/2017 at 10:29 AM, 12sliders said:

I spoke to USC again today. They said they are still reviewing applications and that we will be notified either way (that we will receive or not receive the deans scholarship). 

Thanks for the updates! 

Have you heard back about the philanthropic scholarships yet?  My admissions counselor said we'd hear back by June 1 but I'm nervous...

Edited by Alexx

22 hours ago, Alexx said:

Have you heard back about the philanthropic scholarships yet?  My admissions counselor said we'd hear back by June 1 but I'm nervous...

No not yet. I was also told June 1st by my admissions counselor. Fingers crossed!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone heard from USC about scholarships yet?  I know it's pretty early in the day so I'm not expecting to hear from them for a few more hours at least but I'm getting anxious!  It'd be such a relief to know that there was some additional funding coming my way. 

3 hours ago, Alexx said:

Anyone heard from USC about scholarships yet?  I know it's pretty early in the day so I'm not expecting to hear from them for a few more hours at least but I'm getting anxious!  It'd be such a relief to know that there was some additional funding coming my way. 

Not yet. I'm nervous too!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/23/2017 at 6:11 AM, 12sliders said:

I'm so excited to begin school at USC. Who else will be starting in the fall?

MEEEEEEEE!!!! Lol, what's your concentration? I'm CYF, however I may switch over to COBI.