In a Strange place GPA 2.78 GRE 311

ricsharknado

Thought I would relabel this one here:

Hey Guys, 

I hope I am posting this in the right place and there wasn't some sticky I didn't read. So I completed a Biology major with a 2.78GPA (2015), did a few (3) marketing internships during college and landed a social media marketing analytics job around 3 months after graduation. I stayed there for about a year but before I left I took a digital marketing class at general assembly and got a 311 on the GRE (2016). After leaving my job I began acting and writing-crazy going from science to acting but it is something I always knew I wanted to do. The main issue at this point is what kind of outlook I would have on a business school should I choose to return to school in the future. I'm not sure how many people have criss crossed all over the place like I have so advice from people that have done this before would be very very welcome. 

Thanks 

Are you talking specifically about MBA programs? If so, you might get more responses from an MBA specific forum, as  there aren't that many MBA applicants on this particular site. It's also somewhat difficult giving you advice without knowing what your goals are. Why do you want an advanced degree? What is your ideal career? 

This post is so all over the place I don't know what you're asking or what your goals are. 

Do you want to be a writer/actor? Biologist? Work in marketing/advertising?

What do you want to go to grad school in?

I want to write and act and take a year to determine if the profession is truly for me/if I have the talent to do it. If I don't that then I look into focusing in marketing at a business school as a back up plan. The MBA forums would be better though-thanks for your advice.