411 on Fels?

Anybody affiliated with Fels at UPENN? I know it’s a small school. What’s the reputation like? I see the tuition is very affordable, so that’s great. Job prospects after? Especially if you’re someone considering consulting? Anybody done their interview? I have one in the next few weeks. Need some info! Thanks. 

I'm going to Fels in the fall. It's a great school if you're interested in domestic policy and want to stay in the Northeast.  If you want to be in Philly, Fels offers incredible connections here. You're right that it's a small school - each cohort only has about 30 students, so it's a pretty tight-knit group.  Alumni also seem to be fiercely loyal to the program, which is helpful for networking and finding jobs.  Their career counseling seems to be excellent.  All of the students I've met seem incredibly bright, and bring interesting professional backgrounds and perspectives. 

As far as the interview goes, I had my alumni interview back in the fall and it was really more like a casual conversation and opportunity to ask questions about the program. 

Also, this existing thread on Fels might be helpful to you: 

On 5/5/2017 at 3:19 PM, CPRMPA said:

I'm going to Fels in the fall. It's a great school if you're interested in domestic policy and want to stay in the Northeast.  If you want to be in Philly, Fels offers incredible connections here. You're right that it's a small school - each cohort only has about 30 students, so it's a pretty tight-knit group.  Alumni also seem to be fiercely loyal to the program, which is helpful for networking and finding jobs.  Their career counseling seems to be excellent.  All of the students I've met seem incredibly bright, and bring interesting professional backgrounds and perspectives. 

As far as the interview goes, I had my alumni interview back in the fall and it was really more like a casual conversation and opportunity to ask questions about the program. 

Also, this existing thread on Fels might be helpful to you: 

Thanks a a lot for this. Any idea how easy it is to duel enroll into Wharton after getting into Fels?