CSUDH MSW '17-'19 cohort

Hello! I am actually current at CSUDH as a part-time student.  I am leaving, however, to attend Portland State. 

It's a great school, and if you have the opportunity you have to take the professor "Mo Sapiga".  He is the best!

Good luck, and you will love it!

12 hours ago, MSWPortlandState said:

Hello! I am actually current at CSUDH as a part-time student.  I am leaving, however, to attend Portland State. 

It's a great school, and if you have the opportunity you have to take the professor "Mo Sapiga".  He is the best!

Good luck, and you will love it!

@MSWPortlandState Are you finishing up your first year in the CSUDH part time program? If you don't mind me asking, what made you want to transfer? I wanted to apply to PSU but I realized that going out of state wouldn't be feasible for me. Portland University is definitely a beautiful campus and I would possibly like to move to Portland someday.

I've heard great things about Mo Sapiga and have seen good things about him on rate my professor. I believe he only teaches part-time students only so I'm not sure if I'll get the chance to take one of his courses. CSUDH definitely seems like a great program and I'm looking forward to getting involved in GASW.  Good luck to you at Portland!

@chasingmydreams09 I just finished all my classes, except summer school.  I'll be receiving a draft of my classes for Portland by end of this week to see what classes I'll be taking. I transferred because PSU was my dream school, and due to several reasons, I could not attend last year.  So I applied, and got in, and decided it was a sign! So now I am leaving!!

I have a few classmates in GASW, and they love it!  It really is a great program!

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2017 at 2:49 PM, chasingmydreams09 said:

I was accepted into the CSUDH 2 year MSW program and will be attending. I was wondering if anyone else has been accepted and has decide to join the '17-'19 cohort?

Thanks

Hi, when did you submit your application?

Edited by mamad0001

On 5/25/2017 at 9:19 PM, mamad0001 said:

Hi, when did you submit your application?

1 hour ago, mamad0001 said:

Yes I am, how did they let you know ? Was it through email or mail? 

@mamad0001 I would suggest that you call the office and check your status, they are really helpful. I called a few times to check my status and the last time I called, I was informed that I was accepted and then I received an email.

2 hours ago, chasingmydreams09 said:

@mamad0001 I would suggest that you call the office and check your status, they are really helpful. I called a few times to check my status and the last time I called, I was informed that I was accepted and then I received an email.

Oh ok, thank you...

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2017 at 4:27 PM, chasingmydreams09 said:

out of curiosity when is your deadline to accept or decline csudh?