Professors wont respond

I need some advise on getting letters of recommendations. I am applying to grad school this August. I have sent emails to my professors to write me a letter of recommendation to the Occupational Therapy Programs I want to apply to. However, they have yet to respond to my email. I cannot go to the school and meet them in person because they are not teaching in the summer. I even sent them another email request just incase they did not receive the first one. What should I do? I need two more letters and no one is responding to me. 

How long ago did you email? Especially over the summer, response times can be quite a bit longer as many of us are out of town/not regularly in our office. 

FWIW, I don't know any faculty who routinely answer their office phone. 

As for timing, the one right before the end of school got swept up in the end of semester whirlwind, and it's only been two days since the last one. If you haven't heard back in a week, try again. 

Pare these professors you were particularly close to?

I'll be honest. At the end of the semester, current students are my priority. And, in the summer, I'm not under contract to do work so I only check my work email sporadically and only answer the things that are urgent. The rest can wait until I'm actually being paid to do that work again.