anyone familiar with NEU's align (MSCS)?

kawhi

Hello Folks

I have no CS background, and I am currently taking some CS undergraduate courses. Hopefully I can get into a MS in CS program next year.

However, I just discovered a program that seems to be prepared for graduates with no CS background.

I wonder if anyone here is experienced with NEU's Align or similar programs (not a lot, but some)

How is this program?

Is the training you have received sufficient for you to land a tech job?

Any random thought is also fine.

https://www.northeastern.edu/align/academic_program/master-of-science-in-computer-science/

• 2 weeks later...

I met someone who quitted his PhD of other major and started this Align program of CS. He landed two internships in Amazon and Facebook. He went to the Seattle campus.

NEU has been popular due to their co-op program, which you might ask the school for more details. 

• 2 weeks later...

On 6/24/2017 at 0:46 AM, 四喜汤圆 said:

I met someone who quitted his PhD of other major and started this Align program of CS. He landed two internships in Amazon and Facebook. He went to the Seattle campus.

NEU has been popular due to their co-op program, which you might ask the school for more details. 

Thank you a lot man, I will be working on my application.

• 8 months later...