CS Theory Graduate Admissions

igorcarb

Hi, I am an international theory student and I have applied for four schools: UChicago, CMU, UCBerkeley and Columbia (NY). I haven't heard back from any of them, so I am a little worried.

Do you know if these schools have accepted theory students so far? Actually, I am very pessimistic about my chances. My profile is available here: www.students.ic.unicamp.br/~ra044060

What do you think??

Hi, I am an international theory student and I have applied for four schools: UChicago, CMU, UCBerkeley and Columbia (NY). I haven't heard back from any of them, so I am a little worried.

Do you know if these schools have accepted theory students so far? Actually, I am very pessimistic about my chances. My profile is available here: www.students.ic.unicamp.br/~ra044060

What do you think??

Hi igorcarb, I think UCB just made its' decisions (or at least most of them), as many of me friends and me received notifications of the same. You may want to login to the UCB system, and check the decision notification option. I don't have an idea of the other three universities though.

According to the results search, UCB has sent out some decisions and CMU has sent out some, but not many. I would suggest going there and typing in the schools that you applied to check it out. I also applied to CMU as a theory applicant, but haven't heard anything from them yet.