The Petroleum Institute Fall 2017 application

Mike Golden

Great guys, I just joined this forum today and am also awaiting response from PI. I also filled the Id form but I didnt undertake any interview.  Pls anyone with vital information about fina decisioms. Though I will speak with Khawal Al Hosani later in dday via phone call, I reside in Nigeria. +234 8187126003 WhatsApp,  +2348118360729 Mobile

3 hours ago, Mostblessed said:

Great guys, I just joined this forum today and am also awaiting response from PI. I also filled the Id form but I didnt undertake any interview.  Pls anyone with vital information about fina decisioms. Though I will speak with Khawal Al Hosani later in dday via phone call, I reside in Nigeria. +234 8187126003 WhatsApp,  +2348118360729 Mobile

Welcome Mostblessed. When did you fill the I.D form ? I did interview since May but didn't fill any I,D form. I am also a Nigerian. What are the content of the I.D form? Thanks.

2 hours ago, Paragon said:

Welcome Mostblessed. When did you fill the I.D form ? I did interview since May but didn't fill any I,D form. I am also a Nigerian. What are the content of the I.D form? Thanks.

It includes passport, picture, personal info etc..

Any update great guys. Tomorrow is first day ofnthe week in uae, hope we will get somethinginteresting from PI.  according to an applicant here in Nigeria, Khawla said PI had gotten the final decision from Khalifa University,  but she's not sure when mail will be sent. Lets hope this new coming week anyway.

On 08/10/2017 at 6:28 AM, Paragon said:

Whatsapp +2348187126003

Hello guys, although I applied to masdar institute but I know they're the same with PI because of the merger. So anything that is applicable to PI should also be binding on Masdar. So any updates? I was sent to fill the identification form too 

Edited by Bwana

5 hours ago, Bwana said:

Hello guys, although I applied to masdar institute but I know they're the same with PI because of the merger. So anything that is applicable to PI should also be binding on Masdar. So any updates? I was sent to fill the identification form too 

Sup Bwana, am from Nigeria too. Pls WhatsApp me on +2348187126003