Welcome to the GradCafe

Hello!  Welcome to The GradCafe Forums.You're welcome to look around the forums and view posts.  However, like most online communities you must register before you can create your own posts.  This is a simple, free process that requires minimal information. Benefits of membership:

  • Participate in discussions
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Search forums
  • Removes some advertisements (including this one!)
Mike Golden

The Petroleum Institute Fall 2017 application

48 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

they told that they will get back not later then second week of August , and here is second day of second week. no reply yet

Edited by master101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No news from me also. No rejection or admission. Guys from which email did u contact them? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think uptill now nobody receive call in this group but i dont know anybody in this group is from uae

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

try to send them email on Email ID rdelapaz@pi.ac.ae and please share the reply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great guys, I just joined this forum today and am also awaiting response from PI. I also filled the Id form but I didnt undertake any interview.  Pls anyone with vital information about fina decisioms. Though I will speak with Khawal Al Hosani later in dday via phone call, I reside in Nigeria. +234 8187126003 WhatsApp,  +2348118360729 Mobile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mostblessed said:

Great guys, I just joined this forum today and am also awaiting response from PI. I also filled the Id form but I didnt undertake any interview.  Pls anyone with vital information about fina decisioms. Though I will speak with Khawal Al Hosani later in dday via phone call, I reside in Nigeria. +234 8187126003 WhatsApp,  +2348118360729 Mobile

Welcome Mostblessed. When did you fill the I.D form ? I did interview since May but didn't fill any I,D form. I am also a Nigerian. What are the content of the I.D form? Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Paragon said:

Welcome Mostblessed. When did you fill the I.D form ? I did interview since May but didn't fill any I,D form. I am also a Nigerian. What are the content of the I.D form? Thanks.

It includes passport, picture, personal info etc..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any update great guys. Tomorrow is first day ofnthe week in uae, hope we will get somethinginteresting from PI.  according to an applicant here in Nigeria, Khawla said PI had gotten the final decision from Khalifa University,  but she's not sure when mail will be sent. Lets hope this new coming week anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/10/2017 at 6:28 AM, Paragon said:

Welcome Mostblessed. When did you fill the I.D form ? I did interview since May but didn't fill any I,D form. I am also a Nigerian. What are the content of the I.D form? Thanks.

Whatsapp +2348187126003

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello guys, although I applied to masdar institute but I know they're the same with PI because of the merger. So anything that is applicable to PI should also be binding on Masdar. So any updates? I was sent to fill the identification form too 

Edited by Bwana

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bwana said:

Hello guys, although I applied to masdar institute but I know they're the same with PI because of the merger. So anything that is applicable to PI should also be binding on Masdar. So any updates? I was sent to fill the identification form too 

Sup Bwana, am from Nigeria too. Pls WhatsApp me on +2348187126003

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now