Online SLP Programs

I have had trouble getting into grad school. I have a 3.4 undergraduate and GRE score of 146 math and 138 verbal 4.0 writing. I am looking for online programs. I am also planning to retake my GRE in October. Does anybody have any suggestions to boost my GRE score or online programs that dont require a GRE?

I second Magoosh. Download their free vocabulary and math app and practice whenever you have a free moment. I raised my verbal score by 5 points in less than a month by studying their flashcards. Also try reading sophisticated newspapers like the New York Times, Wall Street Journal and Reuters. Often their vocabulary is in sync with the GRE.    

The ASHA website provides a PDF of all programs offering a Masters and PhD in Speech Pathology. It also includes programs with distance education (online) programs as well. 

http://www.asha.org/uploadedFiles/CAAAccreditedPrograms.pdf

I hope this helps!! Let me know if you have other questions. :) 

Sorry everybody I was out of town. All of your suggestions help alot. I have been hesitant towards the magoosh app because I was afraid to study the material and nothing be on the GRE. I will download the app now. Also thanks for the ASHA website suggestion. :)

Manhattan Prep 5 Lb. book of practice problems. I used that plus the free Magoosh app to prep the verbal (I took the GRE the same semester as I was taking A&P so I decided to focus exclusively on the verbal portion). Very pleased with how well those 2 things prepared me for the GRE.

On 7/17/2017 at 2:26 PM, hopeful93 said:

Sorry everybody I was out of town. All of your suggestions help alot. I have been hesitant towards the magoosh app because I was afraid to study the material and nothing be on the GRE. I will download the app now. Also thanks for the ASHA website suggestion. :)

You won't run into the EXACT questions you practice, but you will certainly run into the same types of questions and/or concepts. Studying will help to practice the test-taking skills and strategies specific to the GRE, and get in the mode of thinking critically on the tests. I second loving Magoosh. I would really suggest taking the time to study, especially to kick up that verbal score. It's unpleasant but worth it!