Where can I upload practice GRE essays for critique?

Rrampers

Hello, 

I've decided at the last minute to apply to Physical Therapy school for this admission period, and Magoosh recommended that I upload my practice essays here to be critiqued. I tried looking around but was unsuccessful. If anyone can be of assistance it will be greatly appreciated! 

Regards,

Rajiv Rampersad

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes members will help each other with practice, but for some general advice about the GRE writing: it's so formulaic. They're looking for 5 paragraph essays with some fancy words that talk about the logical fallacies present in the prompts/strong arguments to be made. They're looking for a clear thesis statement, strong topic sentences, and support. 

If you can do that, then you'll get a good score. It's the sad truth about a test that thinks writing can be measured this way. 

There's the GRE subforum where some members post essays and occasionally get help. Frankly, though, I'm surprised that Magoosh is sending people here for essay critiques since this is not the purpose of this board. I think regular posters are on the whole much more inclined to help other regular posters who might occasionally post an essay but are otherwise contributing board-members than random newcomers who are only here to get help with a GRE essay but aren't going to pay it forward in any way. That said, you can try and post your essay and see if anyone replies.