Is my list of schools sufficient

I just want to know if the list of schools I'm planning on applying to seems to match my profile. I've already looked extensively at placements, academic fit, funding, location and a few other factors. I just want to know if I should maybe add a reach school or two and or add more 'safer' schools, or if my list seems good as is.

Here is my profile:

Undergraduate Institution: well-known, respected public school with a top tier political science program

Major: Political Science

Undergrad Major GPA: Approximately 3.4

Undergrad Cumulative GPA: Approximately 3.1

Grad Institution: Reigional Public School (MA in Political Science)

Grad GPA: 3.9

GRE: I have not taken it yet, but my most recent practice test was 162 V/ 164 Q

Letters of Recommendation: Four letters of rec. All from my grad institution. One from a professor who is relatively famous. All four should be strong, but three of them should be exceptionally strong

Research Experience: I have one article under review in a journal, another article that has been submitted, but not yet reached the review stage and another one that is almost ready for submission. I  also have five conference presentations and one semester of RA experience a long, long time ago (Freshman year of college)

Teaching Experience: Four semsesters as a TA for intro American Government at a 4 year, two additional semesters as a TA at a Community College, three semesters as a TA for Moot Court, One semester as a lecturing intern at a community college and one semester as Supplemental Instructor at a 4 year

Research Interests: American Politics, specifically racial politics, political behavior and psychology and public law

Additional Skills: I worked in politics for about two years on both the campaign and policy side, albeit at a lower level in each. I also am well versed in SPSS and Stata and have some minor experience with R.

Schools I'm planning on applying to: Princeton, Michigan, WashU (in STL), USC, Notre Dame, Virginia, U of Washington (in Seattle), UCI and Colorado

Edited by buckinghamubadger