A calling to all BME FALL 2008 Applicants:):)

crossedfingers

Hello,

Am new to gradcafe :)

Have got admits from Northwestern and Duke. Got a fellowship (20% of tuition for a year) from Duke as well.

Am very confused, cant decide which one to go for. Can anyone help me out ??

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this even possible? I first get a rude short letter from BU stating that my application was rejected and then I get a mail today, April the 15th saying my application was accepted. WHat kind of rude sick joke is this?

That's pretty messed up. I know sometimes programs will switch you to Masters if you couldn't get into the PhD program. But you still shouldn't get a rejection letter. Did BU give you any funding? Maybe more people declined BU's offer than they expected.

Hey!! I am new to this forum but I've been following it for a while now! I got into UCSD/BU/Pitt (all for MS). I guess I'm gonna go with UCSD! I was wondering if anyone else is heading to UCSD in fall!!

• 1 year later...

They don't take intl student because they cannot find research funding for you that you can do. A lot of funding resources in aero area are gov related and classified. They even only allow US citizen to enter and look into those labs (windows are covered BLACK).