Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'april15'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Comment Card
    • Announcements
  • The Cafe
    • City Guide
    • IHOG: International House of Grads
    • The Lobby
  • Applying to Graduate School
    • The April 15th is this week! Freak-out forum.
    • Applications
    • Questions and Answers
    • Waiting it Out
    • Decisions, Decisions
    • The Bank
  • Grad School Life
    • Meet and Greet
    • Officially Grads
    • Coursework, Advising, and Exams
    • Research
    • Teaching
    • Writing, Presenting and Publishing
    • Jobs
  • The Menu
    • Applied Sciences & Mathematics
    • Arts
    • Humanities
    • Interdisciplinary Studies
    • Life Sciences
    • Physical Sciences
    • Professional Programs
    • Social Sciences

Blogs

  • An Optimist's PhD Blog
  • coyabean's Blog
  • Saved for a Rainy Day
  • To infinity and beyond
  • captiv8ed's Blog
  • Pea-Jay's Educational Journey
  • Procrastinating
  • alexis' Blog
  • grassroots and bamboo shoots.
  • Ridgey's blog
  • ScreamingHairyArmadillo's Blog
  • amyeray's Blog
  • Blemo Girl's Guide to Grad School
  • Psychdork's Blog
  • missesENG's Blog
  • bgk's Blog
  • Tall Chai Latte's blog
  • PhD is for Chumps
  • bloggin'
  • NY or KY
  • Deadlines Blog Ferment
  • Going All In
  • In Itinere ad Eruditus
  • Adventures in Grad School-ing
  • inafuturelife
  • The Alchemist's Path
  • The Rocking Blog
  • And Here We Go!
  • Presbygeek's Blog
  • zennin' it
  • Magical Mystery Tour
  • A Beggar's Blog
  • A Senseless Game
  • Jumping into the Fray
  • Asian Studies Masters
  • Around the Block Again
  • A complicated affair
  • Click My Heels Three Times and Get In
  • dimanche0829's Blog
  • Computer Science Crossed Fingers
  • To the Lighthouse
  • Blog of Abnormally Aberrant
  • MissMoneyJenny's Blog
  • Two Masters, an Archive and Tea
  • 20/20 Hindsight
  • Right Now I'm A-Roaming
  • A Future Historian's Journey to PhD
  • St Andrews Lynx's Blog
  • Amerz's Blog
  • Musings of a Biotech Babe
  • TheFez's Blog
  • PhD, Please!
  • Blooming Ecologist
  • Brittle Ductile Transitions
  • Pleiotropic Notions
  • EdTech Enthusiast
  • The Many Flavors of Rhetoric
  • Expanding Horizons
  • Yes, and...
  • Flailing Upward
  • Traumatized, Exhausted, and Still Going
  • Straight Outta Undergrad!
  • A Hitchhikers Guide to Transferring PhD Programs
  • Conquering College Admissions
  • Reflections of an Older Student.
  • ...

Product Groups

There are no results to display.


Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Pronouns


Location


Interests


Program

Found 3 results

  1. I've seen posts regarding PhD decision-anxiety after the April 15th decision deadline, but most posts seem to have dealt with regret/anxieties over selecting one program over another after April 15th. I made the very difficult decision of turning down a fully funded offer but am now feeling some regret. I'm wondering if it's possible to change my mind now... (And, even if the department was able and willing to make it work, would this be too much of a faux pas?) The last thing I would want is to start off on bad terms with my department and advisors. Has anyone else (either in th
  2. I have received acceptance for MA Statistics from Yale and Berkeley. My plan is to do a Phd, whether directly after masters or after some work ex is something I will decide later. while Berkeley has the "better ranked" department, i feel that i would get more individual attention at Yale. Also, Yale will have more diversity. The Bay Area is right there so getting a job after Berkeley. but my dream is to work at NPOs and international orgs (like uN, WHO, BMGF, etc) which are at the east coast. please HELP!!
  3. A school I applied to that is by no means my first choice is pressuring me to accept within the week. I still have two more interviews to go on before after they want to know by! I checked, and they did sign that declaration about April 15th. I'm not sure what to do. If I don't get into the two schools I still have to interview at (my first 2 choices), I might want to go to this school. But I don't want to commit and back out later. What is the best way to handle this? Have any of you been in this situation before?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.