Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'cgs resolution'.
Hi,I received an admit for the Ph.D. program, with a research assistantship from university A. I have to accept/decline the offer before April 15th. I am also waitlisted for admission in my dream university B which will announce its decision by end of April. If I accept the offer, from the university A and later receive an admit from the ambitious one I have to obtain a written release from the university A before accepting the other offer.Will it be a problem to get such release, and will it affect my career in future?Following URL gives the terms and conditions of accepting the offer.http://