Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'funding decisions'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Comment Card
    • Announcements
  • The Cafe
    • City Guide
    • IHOG: International House of Grads
    • The Lobby
  • Applying to Graduate School
    • The April 15th is this week! Freak-out forum.
    • Applications
    • Questions and Answers
    • Waiting it Out
    • Decisions, Decisions
    • The Bank
  • Grad School Life
    • Meet and Greet
    • Officially Grads
    • Coursework, Advising, and Exams
    • Research
    • Teaching
    • Writing, Presenting and Publishing
    • Jobs
  • The Menu
    • Applied Sciences & Mathematics
    • Arts
    • Humanities
    • Interdisciplinary Studies
    • Life Sciences
    • Physical Sciences
    • Professional Programs
    • Social Sciences

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Pronouns


Location


Interests


Program

Found 2 results

  1. hey y'all, just wondering if anyone applied for this fellowship and/or has heard anything yet? I get the sense that in previous years decisions have gone out much earlier, so I thought I would have known something by now. I'm sure with the whole global pandemic thing operations have slowed quite a bit, but it could also be that the folks who got it have heard already and I just wasn't one of the lucky few? 🤷‍♀️anyways hope you're all well! sending good vibes to those who need them ❤️
  2. Would really appreciate some advice on this: So I was accepted into one of my top choice programs, and I am still waiting to hear about final funding decisions, and I am also waiting to hear back from other programs still, so have not formally accepted the offer. However, the school I was accepted to just sent out assistantship applications for the coming Fall semester, and the deadline to apply is March 3rd. I would like to apply even though I have not accepted the offer, because I want to have additional funding options available to me if possible. Would it be unwise to apply without having accepted the offer, or to email the graduate coordinator to ask how I should handle the TA application while still waiting on other schools? I just doubt I'll have a response from every school by March 3rd.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.