Jump to content
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'late dicisions'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Comment Card
    • Announcements
  • The Cafe
    • City Guide
    • IHOG: International House of Grads
    • The Lobby
  • Applying to Graduate School
    • The April 15th is this week! Freak-out forum.
    • Applications
    • Questions and Answers
    • Waiting it Out
    • Decisions, Decisions
    • The Bank
  • Grad School Life
    • Meet and Greet
    • Officially Grads
    • Coursework, Advising, and Exams
    • Research
    • Teaching
    • Writing, Presenting and Publishing
    • Jobs
  • The Menu
    • Applied Sciences & Mathematics
    • Arts
    • Humanities
    • Interdisciplinary Studies
    • Life Sciences
    • Physical Sciences
    • Professional Programs
    • Social Sciences

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start





Website URL









Found 2 results

  1. First time applying for graduate schools in the USA so do not judge me if the question sounds silly 😃 I got accepted in few universities already and most of them ask me to inform them about my decision by mid March. Meanwhile, I have not yet received a letter about my application status from the university I truly want to attend and their website states that the decisions will be sent by the end of April (But last year they sent decision letters at the beginning of March). Does it sound sensible to send an email to the university I am still waiting for and explain my situation and ask them if it is possible to inform me about my application status by mid March? Thanks for your time and help good luck to all ❤️
  2. I have recently got a PhD offer from Penn state university in the department of Aerospace Engineering but no information regarding funding. After sending couple of emails to my temporary adviser I was told that because of some delays, TA-ship decisions shall be late this time. I had already mentioned in my application form that I won't be accepting any offer without funding but still they gave me the offer without any funding. What should a guy or girl should do in such a situation. Although I am still waiting for TA-ship decisions.
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.