Jump to content
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'notification'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Comment Card
    • Announcements
  • The Cafe
    • City Guide
    • IHOG: International House of Grads
    • The Lobby
  • Applying to Graduate School
    • The April 15th is this week! Freak-out forum.
    • Applications
    • Questions and Answers
    • Waiting it Out
    • Decisions, Decisions
    • The Bank
  • Grad School Life
    • Meet and Greet
    • Officially Grads
    • Coursework, Advising, and Exams
    • Research
    • Teaching
    • Writing, Presenting and Publishing
    • Jobs
  • The Menu
    • Applied Sciences & Mathematics
    • Arts
    • Humanities
    • Interdisciplinary Studies
    • Life Sciences
    • Physical Sciences
    • Professional Programs
    • Social Sciences

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Pronouns


Location


Interests


Program

Found 8 results

  1. Hi - For anyone that submitted an application to the Fletcher School for the Map Your Future pathway, have you received a decision yet? Getting anxious waiting for the notification!
  2. Okay so I’m trying not to be too excited but I just receieved a full financial aid package (loans and grant) from my top school, but I didn’t receive an admissions letter!! I’m even able to accept or reject the finaid offer. Does this mean I am admitted??
  3. I was recently accepted into a few graduate programs for speech-language pathology but am yet to hear about any sort of financial aid with the exception of NYU, who stated that I will not hear for another few weeks. Some of my acceptances were given over the phone or via email, with formal letters to follow yet I have not even received those yet so I am not sure what to expect. Is it standard to call each school to inquire about financial aid or should I know once I receive my admissions letter? Accepted: New York University, New York Medical, Hunter College, Montclair, Seton Hall, William Patterson Have not heard back from: Columbia University, Kean University
  4. I got accepted to one of my top schools. It is my first acceptance out of 8 (which I haven't heard from yet). I have one more really good school I would like to hear back before making the final decision on this school, though, but if that falls through I will definitely accept at the first school despite the others. It really has everything I'm looking for and I can't imagine going anywhere else. The school I'm waiting for is also a top, but also a very reputable program. I know my chances of getting in are slim, but I don't want to squander the opportunity to consider the two in case I get in by some crazy chance. I didn't respond to my acceptance letter, but today the department chair emailed me and wanted to know if I had any updates on my decision. She said she at least wanted me to confirm I received the application. I apologized for the delay in getting back to her, and I also expressed that I wanted to wait on one more school before making my final decision. I also mentioned that I am very excited about their program and I will more than likely accept their offer - I just want to hear back about the other school's decision before going forward with them. Now I'm kind of paranoid that this wasn't a great thing to say, but it is the truth, and I don't want to leave her hanging not knowing what my status is going to be until I decide to accept or decline. Is it okay to tell the accepting school that you're still waiting on another decision? I told her I am very interested in the program, so hopefully that shows I am not going to just blow them off. But I also don't want to waste the opportunity to hear back from the other school as well. I am not as invested in the other school in terms of location or style, necessarily. The one I got accepted to is perfect for location and the style of writing I'm focused on, but the one I'm waiting on is a more reputable program in a bigger city. I feel like I have already decided, but I also don't want to jump the gun on it without giving it enough consideration. She actually just replied and said she was glad I got the acceptance and gave me a little more details about the open house. I guess I'm just paranoid, but I want to make sure that it didn't look badly on me for telling her I'm still waiting. I assume they hear that a lot, though. Also, is it okay for me to contact the other school to see what their updates are in terms of sending out decisions or should I wait? I haven't seen anything on forums, and this is a school where I know there would be at least a few people posting about acceptances or rejections. There are rumors they are going to send decisions in March, but the open house is in March, too, and I would like to go if possible. Any advice?
  5. Does ETH-Zurich send an admission decisions during weekends?
  6. It seems like Wisconsin-Madison and MSU have sent out a bunch of acceptances for their physics PhD program. Does anyone know if I should give up on them as I haven't heard anything? I'm feeling extremely disheartened.
  7. When do Universities actually begin reviewing the applications for Masters program,(s.t.e.m) for fall intake? All I see is notifications for Ph.D pgms :-|
  8. Has anyone got an interview notification for the MPP at Blavatnik? Believe some went out earlier this week and next week is earmarked for interviews. Also, does anyone know if in earlier years, was the interview a necessary stepping stone to admission?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.