Yale MFA 2018

Sylvieee

I am seeing March 1 on the School of Arts website as the deadine for financial aid application, but others in this forum are saying FAFSA and CSS are due this thurs. Am I missing something here? Where did ya'll see that date? Thanks

Edited by Yespainting

6 minutes ago, Yespainting said:

I am seeing March 1 on the School of Arts website as the deadine for financial aid application, but others in this forum are saying FAFSA and CSS are due this thurs. Am I missing something here? Where did ya'll see that date? Thanks

TBH I was wrong and thought it was Thursday but it is actually in March. That was my bad and a huge relief when I noticed it last night haha. 

3 hours ago, Padfoot said:

Hi! I’ve only just discovered this forum. I’ve applied for Graphic Design at Yale. Anyone else who has applied for Graphic? 

So reviews are expected to be out in a few days is it? 

ME, for the 3-year track... But I've convinced myself I'm not hopeful, just curious about what goes on here. Good luck to ya!

Hay Fellows. I applied to painting and sculpture at YALE. I am also anxiously waiting. But they said early February. I assume this could mean several days. I also don’t put my hopes too high. I am an adult and will have to take it as it comes. As per this website, I only found this now but that’s a good thing. Otherwise I’d be here every day. 

I don’t know how to reply here to some individual comments so I am just responding to all at once. Firstly, yes I applied to painting. Secondly, I had no idea I have to apply for FASFS and stuff. I figured I’ll do it if I get in. I hope it won’t be too late. Finally; I wish I’d know about this forum earlier so that I wouldn’t be alone. But at least I have it now. 

Let’s see if I get an interview. 

All best. 

8 hours ago, Lipa said:

I don’t know how to reply here to some individual comments so I am just responding to all at once. Firstly, yes I applied to painting. Secondly, I had no idea I have to apply for FASFS and stuff. I figured I’ll do it if I get in. I hope it won’t be too late. Finally; I wish I’d know about this forum earlier so that I wouldn’t be alone. But at least I have it now. 

Let’s see if I get an interview. 

All best. 

Hey! What I posted about the Feb 1st deadline for financial aid was wrong haha. It's March 1st so at least by then we'll all know if we got interviews  and will probably have had the interview by then anyways. Best of luck to you!