20 minutes ago, sydaustralia101 said:

damn, and i was hoping for some good news lol. and yeah if they promised to notify us by the end of may, i hope we all hear back by tomorrow (and with acceptance letters hopefully!!)

I really hope we all get accepted! Then we can be social work buddies in the program! Wishful thinking! :D

45 minutes ago, sydaustralia101 said:

yup!! what concentrations did you guys sign up for? i want to do the child welfare concentration :)

I'm doing the same, Child Welfare. Ugh this really sucks, at least you girls already had an interview!. I heard that once you do the interview you are basically in! So good luck! I would def encourage either one of you to email Kelly maybe like mid next week to follow up. 

37 minutes ago, BrendaServin said:

I'm doing the same, Child Welfare. Ugh this really sucks, at least you girls already had an interview!. I heard that once you do the interview you are basically in! So good luck! I would def encourage either one of you to email Kelly maybe like mid next week to follow up. 

oh cool! and yeah i keep hearing that about the interviews, i hope its true!! and yeah ill def have to email kelly if we dont hear back tomorrow lol

8 hours ago, sydaustralia101 said:

oh cool! and yeah i keep hearing that about the interviews, i hope its true!! and yeah ill def have to email kelly if we dont hear back tomorrow lol

How fun! I also did the child welfare concentration! I'm really hoping we get news by today. Do you guys live in Fullerton? I'm feeling super anxious to hear back, but good luck to you ladies! Glad we've been able to communicate through this portal!

4 hours ago, jandez said:

How fun! I also did the child welfare concentration! I'm really hoping we get news by today. Do you guys live in Fullerton? I'm feeling super anxious to hear back, but good luck to you ladies! Glad we've been able to communicate through this portal!

nice!! nope, i live in chatsworth but luckily its only like an hour or so away :) same here! its so comforting to talk to others who are going through the same process!

19 minutes ago, sydaustralia101 said:

nice!! nope, i live in chatsworth but luckily its only like an hour or so away :) same here! its so comforting to talk to others who are going through the same process!

Omg I'm in reseda! If we get in, we can carpool! Lol. Also, just called the office and Liz told me they should have everything sent out by the end of today. Hope it's true!

2 hours ago, jandez said:

Omg I'm in reseda! If we get in, we can carpool! Lol. Also, just called the office and Liz told me they should have everything sent out by the end of today. Hope it's true!

no way!! small world lol :D ill actually be moving to fullerton if i get in but if u need a roommate lmk lol! i rlly hope its true, im so nervous!!

3 hours ago, jandez said:

Really? all the acceptance letters?....I will probably be getting a rejection letter since I did not even get an interview, I should probably call the office and ask about us that have not heard about an interview..What number did you call?

Edited by BrendaServin

57 minutes ago, BrendaServin said:

Really? all the acceptance letters?....I will probably be getting a rejection letter since I did not even get an interview, I should probably call the office and ask about us that have not heard about an interview..What number did you call?

No, I don't see ay acceptance letters. She was vague and said everything would be sent out today, but stay hopeful! Are you in Fullerton? The number I called is:

657-278-8452

Let me know if they tell you anything! 

12 minutes ago, jandez said:

No, I don't see ay acceptance letters. She was vague and said everything would be sent out today, but stay hopeful! Are you in Fullerton? The number I called is:

657-278-8452

Let me know if they tell you anything! 

I called and she told me basically the same thing she told you, then I asked "So does that mean that if you didn't get an email in regards to an interview you should be expecting a denial letter?" and she said "more than likely yes" ??

8 minutes ago, BrendaServin said:

I called and she told me basically the same thing she told you, then I asked "So does that mean that if you didn't get an email in regards to an interview you should be expecting a denial letter?" and she said "more than likely yes" ??

Omg! No way, she didn't say that :( How mean! But don't lose out hope yet, remember there's a chance until the very end! I'm sooooo nervous ?

9 minutes ago, sydaustralia101 said:

so i got waitlisted... im so tired

Where did you get this info??

Also, being waitlisted is better than a rejection! But still, yes very tiring. Hoping you get in within the next week girl! :)

Edited by jandez

11 minutes ago, sydaustralia101 said:

just got an email to my personal email, not fullertons email

Oh my goodness, I still have nothing. My anxiety is through the roof and I have to go to my sisters grad now. Ugh sooooooo tired I could cry!!

9 minutes ago, jandez said:

Oh my goodness, I still have nothing. My anxiety is through the roof and I have to go to my sisters grad now. Ugh sooooooo tired I could cry!!

I go to the rejection email lol they sent it like around 4:40..check yours again 

15 minutes ago, BrendaServin said:

I go to the rejection email lol they sent it like around 4:40..check yours again 

Dang, I'm sorry girl. But don't worry, there's always next year :]

and I still have nothing :( 

1 hour ago, jandez said:

Nothing at all in my email yet. ? Don't know if I should call or wait till this evening. 

That is weird! personally I would call, I don't think I would be able to hold it together and wait until the evening lol. You've got nothing to lose if you call now. Good Luck!

1 hour ago, BrendaServin said:

That is weird! personally I would call, I don't think I would be able to hold it together and wait until the evening lol. You've got nothing to lose if you call now. Good Luck!

I just called and she said that's strange because everything was sent out yesterday. So they're trying to figure that out for me ???

Update: never got an official CSUF email for whatever reason, but I emailed Kelly and she said I was on the waitlist. Don't know what that means or how it works to be actually considered. Oh well ☹️

13 minutes ago, jandez said:

Update: never got an official CSUF email for whatever reason, but I emailed Kelly and she said I was on the waitlist. Don't know what that means or how it works to be actually considered. Oh well ☹️

i feel, since i was waitlisted as well i can copy/paste the email i got as it explains it a bit more?