MIT Admission Results

Rajashik

That's kind of disappointing. The year I apply they take longer than usual to respond...

I might actually call tomorrow. The issue for me is that in the case I am admitted (!) I would like to attend the visit days and since I'm international, the sooner I know, the better it is to organize the trip.

Edited by minuto

10 minutes ago, minuto said:

That's kind of disappointing. The year I apply they take longer than usual to respond...

I might actually call tomorrow. The issue for me is that in the case I am admitted (!) I would like to attend the visit days and since I'm international, the sooner I know, the better it is to organize the trip.

Oh, yeah that’s a good point! Please let us know if you learn anything regarding when they’ll release results, during your call. And best of luck!! 

23 hours ago, minuto said:

Hey, by any chance, did you call them? Did they say anything about when admissions will be released?

7 minutes ago, PlsAdmitMePls said:

Hey, by any chance, did you call them? Did they say anything about when admissions will be released?

I found out my mobile plan doesn't allow me to make international calls outside of Europe, only receive them. So unfortunately I couldn't.

EDIT: I sent them an email. I don't expect an answer, but at least I made them aware that internationals that want to attend the visit days would benefit from knowing early.

Edited by minuto

13 minutes ago, minuto said:

I found out my mobile plan doesn't allow me to make international calls outside of Europe, only receive them. So unfortunately I couldn't.

EDIT: I sent them an email. I don't expect an answer, but at least I made them aware that internationals that want to attend the visit days would benefit from knowing early.

Oh, that’s great, thank you! Yeah, hopefully they do reply!

3 minutes ago, india_phd_cse said:

So you got into the PDOS group? That's awesome! Congrats! What time did you get the mail? Just trying to see if they're still sending stuff out

Thank you, it was my dream group! I got it at 10.35 Boston time!