I submitted a portfolio for MHCI+D. According to Google Analytics, only one person from Seattle has viewed it (the website says 2 faculty members will review each candidate)...so losing hope that decisions will come any earlier than March 15th. :D

It's funny-I have worked in admissions and always rolled my eyes at students calling in to ask when they'd find out...but waiting is sooooo painful!

Just got an admit from University of Maryland, College Park a few hours back so that's a relief from all the waiting. Still no news from GaTech. I'm guessing that means it's either waiting list or a reject.

19 minutes ago, blackbe4rd said:

Just got an admit from University of Maryland, College Park a few hours back so that's a relief from all the waiting. Still no news from GaTech. I'm guessing that means it's either waiting list or a reject.

Congrats on your admit.

My case is the same. Admit from Maryland, reject from CMU, waiting on Gatech and UW. When I contacted the gatech dept, they informed that there might be few more admits early April, but that entirely depends on acceptances from the first group. So, I guess we are on the waiting list. However, nobody from gatech viewed my portfolio. So, I have no hope. :( 

On 07/03/2018 at 4:06 AM, dondon12 said:

Is there any international student here?
I did not submit my TOEFL score and have been waiting for the interview (for proving my English proficiency).

I'm an international student but i didnt have submit any scores. Did you get an interview call?

On 06/03/2018 at 1:15 PM, UXfall2018 said:

Good luck to everyone, almost there! I applied to both MHCID and HCDE. I didn't have a portfolio though...did everyone submit one?

I did submit my portfolio link but noone has looked into it yet :(

On 12/03/2018 at 10:51 AM, Sam Zhang said:

I used it too but was not working too much as I've expected.  I am really nervous for this week btw

Don't worry, it will be alright. Good luck! :D