Fall 2018 Masters of Health Informatics

hanam

the deadline was feb 1 last year as well. like i mentioned earlier, people were offered interviews by feb 22-24 last year. it's almost march now and no one has heard anything yet. i was expecting news from people re interviews starting this past monday.

Edited by compactdisc

3 hours ago, Justis said:

Has anyone contacted Zoe and asked when interview invites might come out?

Hi NanBD. According to Zoe, they are hoping to let applicants know by the end of March 2018. Please see screenshot below. Our fingers are crossed. 

image.thumb.png.37a2674c1a2a633405d4f45e494d0748.png

19 minutes ago, Kat U. said:

Hi NanBD. According to Zoe, they are hoping to let applicants know by the end of March 2018. Please see screenshot below. Our fingers are crossed. 

image.thumb.png.37a2674c1a2a633405d4f45e494d0748.png

Hi Kat U., thank you for sharing this with us! Just to clarify, was "end of March" referring to interview invite dates or final decision dates? End of March invite dates seem quite late compared to previous years.

Edited by Justis

4 minutes ago, Justis said:

Hi Kat. U, thank you for sharing this with us! Just to clarify, was "end of March" referring to interview invite dates or final decision dates?

Hi Justis. That I am not sure of as Zoe did not specify. In my email, I asked her about the turn-around time for the MHI app.  

1 hour ago, dardalys said:

Thank you for posting the email Kat! I applied to the eHealth masters program at McMaster. Apparently they are letting people know next week of interviews. Did you apply to other programs? 

Hi dardalys. I don't have any other applications. Good luck to me. LOL!

4 hours ago, NanBD said:

Ahaha good luck to you, good luck to all of us! I swear the silence is the worst part. I keep randomly refreshing my inbox hoping for that email to pop up.

I also keep refreshing my email lol!!! I applied to both McMaster eHealth program and UofT MHI. It's March, and I haven't heard anything yet!