KGross12

Future Audiology Class of 2022

3 hours ago, AB121212 said:

When do you guys plan to move to your new city (if you need to move)? Right before the semester starts?

I don’t even know if it’s worth moving closer to UC’s Campus since I am from the suburbs of Cincinnati, I have at least been talking to a potential roommate will be in my class at UC!! 

11 minutes ago, KGross12 said:

I don’t even know if it’s worth moving closer to UC’s Campus since I am from the suburbs of Cincinnati, I have at least been talking to a potential roommate will be in my class at UC!! 

I grew up in Fairfield and I know lots of my high school classmates commute every day to UC from Fairfield/Hamilton. It's definitely doable and you can save unbelievable amounts of money by living with your parents/living farther away. I think it's the best idea! 

Ok, I'm not trying to be rude to anyone, but I'm seeing this come up on the results page a lot. If you have already committed somewhere, take your name off of any waitlists you are still on. By leaving yourself on the waitlist, you are wasting the time of the school and the people who are below you on the waitlist but actually want to go there. It's the polite thing to do. 

On 4/11/2018 at 11:02 AM, jml2411 said:

Hi again! So I've been talking with another student and the proctoring center at BYU and it IS required to go to a testing center to take the exams.... :( 

oh no! that is no fun. but how is the class going overall? I signed up for north dakotas but the class is very unrealistic for me in regards to time frame and what not. I am thinking about signing up for BYU's! Any insight? 

1 hour ago, AB121212 said:

This waiting is almost worse than waiting to hear whether I was accepted in the first place.

I agree! Can we just fast forward to August please!! It is going to be a long three months of waiting

2 hours ago, KGross12 said:

I agree! Can we just fast forward to August please!! It is going to be a long three months of waiting

4 hours ago, AB121212 said:

This waiting is almost worse than waiting to hear whether I was accepted in the first place.

I just want to find out what classes I'm taking, where they are and where I'm living! And know everyone in my cohort. I just can't wait for everything to feel more official!

25 minutes ago, FutureAuD8 said:

I just want to find out what classes I'm taking, where they are and where I'm living! And know everyone in my cohort. I just can't wait for everything to feel more official!

Right? Two of the classes that are listed in the handbook as being first-semester classes don't even exist within Buckeyelink/Schedule Planner for this fall semester. It does not make any sense. I'm dying for spring semester to finish-- hopefully that's when we'll hear more.

And the FB group isn't exactly teeming with new people either, lol. I hope it's just that people aren't finding the group instead of the cohort being so far from full!

1 hour ago, AB121212 said:

Right? Two of the classes that are listed in the handbook as being first-semester classes don't even exist within Buckeyelink/Schedule Planner for this fall semester. It does not make any sense. I'm dying for spring semester to finish-- hopefully that's when we'll hear more.

And the FB group isn't exactly teeming with new people either, lol. I hope it's just that people aren't finding the group instead of the cohort being so far from full!

Based on the school it is I'm assuming the cohort is full. I know I was unsure how to set up my OSU email so that could be part of others issue!

Yes I was looking at that buckeyelink schedule thing today! There's just so many small things I need to do (especially since I wasn't a student there before), but it seems like I can't do them until I have more information. 

2 hours ago, FutureAuD8 said:

I know! UC was so slow on letting me just confirm my admission to the graduate school! I just want to know all of my classes I am taking, know who my second year buddy is,  and know where I am living in the fall! I haven’t even received my student email from UC yet!

I have had an interesting day. I got an accidental letter of acceptance from NOAC, even though I withdrew my app months ago. They just emailed me to let me know it was a mistake. I'm very glad I already am confirmed to be going to grad school, or else I would be very angry right now!

3 hours ago, AB121212 said:

I have had an interesting day. I got an accidental letter of acceptance from NOAC, even though I withdrew my app months ago. They just emailed me to let me know it was a mistake. I'm very glad I already am confirmed to be going to grad school, or else I would be very angry right now!

Oh wow! That is interesting!! I bet you are glad!!