Future Audiology Class of 2022

KGross12

2 hours ago, KGross12 said:

I agree! Can we just fast forward to August please!! It is going to be a long three months of waiting

4 hours ago, AB121212 said:

This waiting is almost worse than waiting to hear whether I was accepted in the first place.

I just want to find out what classes I'm taking, where they are and where I'm living! And know everyone in my cohort. I just can't wait for everything to feel more official!

25 minutes ago, FutureAuD8 said:

I just want to find out what classes I'm taking, where they are and where I'm living! And know everyone in my cohort. I just can't wait for everything to feel more official!

Right? Two of the classes that are listed in the handbook as being first-semester classes don't even exist within Buckeyelink/Schedule Planner for this fall semester. It does not make any sense. I'm dying for spring semester to finish-- hopefully that's when we'll hear more.

And the FB group isn't exactly teeming with new people either, lol. I hope it's just that people aren't finding the group instead of the cohort being so far from full!

1 hour ago, AB121212 said:

Right? Two of the classes that are listed in the handbook as being first-semester classes don't even exist within Buckeyelink/Schedule Planner for this fall semester. It does not make any sense. I'm dying for spring semester to finish-- hopefully that's when we'll hear more.

And the FB group isn't exactly teeming with new people either, lol. I hope it's just that people aren't finding the group instead of the cohort being so far from full!

Based on the school it is I'm assuming the cohort is full. I know I was unsure how to set up my OSU email so that could be part of others issue!

Yes I was looking at that buckeyelink schedule thing today! There's just so many small things I need to do (especially since I wasn't a student there before), but it seems like I can't do them until I have more information. 

2 hours ago, FutureAuD8 said:

I know! UC was so slow on letting me just confirm my admission to the graduate school! I just want to know all of my classes I am taking, know who my second year buddy is,  and know where I am living in the fall! I haven’t even received my student email from UC yet!

• 2 weeks later...

I have had an interesting day. I got an accidental letter of acceptance from NOAC, even though I withdrew my app months ago. They just emailed me to let me know it was a mistake. I'm very glad I already am confirmed to be going to grad school, or else I would be very angry right now!

3 hours ago, AB121212 said:

I have had an interesting day. I got an accidental letter of acceptance from NOAC, even though I withdrew my app months ago. They just emailed me to let me know it was a mistake. I'm very glad I already am confirmed to be going to grad school, or else I would be very angry right now!

Oh wow! That is interesting!! I bet you are glad!! 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey guys!  So I'm new to Grad cafe and I have been looking over anything that contains audiology grad info!  I am applying for the Fall2019 semester(I'm a senior in college now).  I'm currently working on applications but I'm already so nervous about the process of getting accepted/denied!!  Any tips on making the process easier?  I have already taken the GRE once ( V:152, Q:146 Writing: 3.0) and I plan to take it one more time in November for hopefully a higher score( I feel like its low but maybe I'm okay?).  I'm applying to USF,UF, Auburn, University of Tennessee, East Tennessee University and ECU.  I didn't know if I should apply to more?  Or how y'all dealt with tuition for out of state schools?? So much to think about! Any information/recommendations would really help!

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, KGross12 said:

I hope everyone is enjoying grad school so far!! And for those who are applying for the fall of 2019 don’t be afraid to ask us current first years a question!!

How is grad school treating you so far? :D

• 3 months later...

Hello! Did anyone get accepted without doing an interview, even if an interview is usually required? Also, will having my masters help any? Thank you in advance! I applied to NOAC for the Fall 2019 sequence.

Edited by MeganBee

• 2 weeks later...