Future Audiology Class of 2022

KGross12

Hi Everyone!

My fingers are crossed that all of us find a new home! I applied to University of Memphis, UConn, University of Florida, Rush University, University of Tennessee, Lamar University, and University of Texas at Austin. So far I've heard back from Rush about filling out a supplemental, and I'm going to Uconn this Friday for an interview. Hopefully it goes well, and maybe I'll see some of y'all there! 

Good luck everyone!

Are you going to the open house? Does UF have interviews? I know USF does not have any interviews. 

Also, I got rejected from NOVA

P.s I have applied to all Florida schools for AuD. I hope I get into one of them. 

Honestly I am not going because I am out of state but I don’t think University of Florida has interviews. I have an interview with NOVA next Friday!! What other Florida schools did you apply to?

14 hours ago, KGross12 said:

Honestly I am not going because I am out of state but I don’t think University of Florida has interviews. I have an interview with NOVA next Friday!! What other Florida schools did you apply to?

I understand! Its already so expensive to apply to all these schools. Florida has three AuD schools ( NOVA, USF, UF). I have applied to all three! 

31 minutes ago, stayhappy123 said:

I understand! Its already so expensive to apply to all these schools. Florida has three AuD schools ( NOVA, USF, UF). I have applied to all three! 

Well good luck, we could be classmates! I am just glad I am finding audiology students!! I need some audiology friends!! 

7 hours ago, stayhappy123 said:

@jml2411 Hey, when did you get an interview for Pacific U? P.s when did you apply? I thought the application deadline is Feb 15. are the admissions rolling? Also, did you already have the interview? If yes, please tell me how it went :)

Hi! I just applied using their Jan. 15 deadline, I didn't even know that it was extended until Feb 15 actually! My interview is set for next week so I'm super nervous!! Are you also applying to Pacific U? 

Hello my fellow audiology students, I applied to Missouri State, Washington University in St. Louis (WUSTL), University of Wisconsin-Madison, University of Nebraska-Lincoln,  University of Northern Colorado, and University of the Pacific. I have an interview tomorrow for Nebraska I'm quite nervous about!

Good Evening Everyone!

I'm so happy to hear that people are already getting responses from universities :D:D
I applied to pretty much all of the West Coast schools: SDSU/UCSD, Arizona State, University of Arizona, A.T. Still, University of the Pacific, Pacific University and University of Washington. 

I'm excited to see where this journey takes us!

Hey all! I'm so happy I found this blog... It's so nice to see other prospective Audiology students!! :) 
 I'm pretty much the only one applying to AuD from my undergrad class.  Everyone else are speechies... ;) 
I applied to Northwestern, NIU and Rush.  How's everyone doing on their waiting game? The anxiety is killing me!!!!

13 hours ago, HearMeOut said:

Good Evening Everyone!

I'm so happy to hear that people are already getting responses from universities :D:D
I applied to pretty much all of the West Coast schools: SDSU/UCSD, Arizona State, University of Arizona, A.T. Still, University of the Pacific, Pacific University and University of Washington. 

I'm excited to see where this journey takes us!

Hi ! I only applied to the West Coast schools as well! Basically all the ones you applied to except A.T. Still!! How is your application process going? Have you heard back from any of the schools yet? 

Hey everyone! 

I've been stalking this site like crazy, and I finally decided to join in! 

I don't know if this information is helpful to anyone at all, but I applied to Washington University, Texas Tech, University of Memphis, Auburn, LSU, and LA Tech. So far, I was accepted to Texas Tech, but declined their offer. And, I got invited to interview day at Auburn a couple of days ago. My top choices are Washington University and University of Memphis; so, here's to hoping! Best of luck to everyone. :)

Hi! I've been lurking as well, and finally decided to log in and post. I'm applying to Towson University and the University of Maryland, which are the only two Audiology programs in my state (Maryland, obviously). UMD doesn't offer interviews and releases their decisions late Febuary/early March, so I've been anxiously hoping for an interview from Towson, which is my first choice. Nice to meet everyone!

Yes welcome to all of the new people!! I want to start a group on Facebook for us! As you can tell my Facebook link I already posted for you to add me!! I am so glad to have some audiology friends already!!

On 1/31/2018 at 7:43 PM, jml2411 said:

Hi! I just applied using their Jan. 15 deadline, I didn't even know that it was extended until Feb 15 actually! My interview is set for next week so I'm super nervous!! Are you also applying to Pacific U? 

Yes, they did! The University of the Pacific also extended their deadline. And yes I am! I hope your interview goes well. I would love to get some pointers just in case I get called for an interview. 

Yay! More AUD students! Why are we such a minority on this site?! *sigh lol

I just got invited to interview at NOVA Southeastern. I live in the Northeast, but decided I am going to physically go there for my interview. I like the idea of meeting the instructors and having a one on one interview (and finding a plane ticket today for $95 roundtrip felt like a sign!). I'm SUPER nervous, but extremely excited. @stayhappy123, do you mind letting me know what kinds of questions you were asked when you interviewed there and if you did an in person or Skype interview? Thank you so much.

I am a non-traditional student and decided to go back to Grad School. I submitted my application to the AUD program of University of the Pacific beginning of January but have not heard from them yet.

To anyone who applied to University of the Pacific in SF, have you heard from them yet? Anyone applied before, wasn't accepted, and reapplied? How is their application process?

I am anxious.....