Future Audiology Class of 2022

KGross12

Hi everyone! Another obsessive gradcafe observer :) Congratulations to all who have received acceptances!! I applied to Rush (waitlisted), UW, USF, WashU, and USD. Has anyone heard anything from any of these programs? Waiting is agony, and I'm so concerned I won't be accepted anywhere. Very low GPA, average GRE scores, but I have a lot of work and volunteer experience I thought might help balance out. Crossing all fingers and toes at least one program will say yes!

1 hour ago, AspiringAuD said:

Hi everyone! Another obsessive gradcafe observer :) Congratulations to all who have received acceptances!! I applied to Rush (waitlisted), UW, USF, WashU, and USD. Has anyone heard anything from any of these programs? Waiting is agony, and I'm so concerned I won't be accepted anywhere. Very low GPA, average GRE scores, but I have a lot of work and volunteer experience I thought might help balance out. Crossing all fingers and toes at least one program will say yes!

I applied to USF too and haven’t heard from them but they said beginning of March we should hear back! I have a low GPA and low GRE scores as well! So don’t worry!! 

Edited by KGross12

11 hours ago, AspiringAuD said:

Which USD are you referring to?

@KGross12 great!! March is so soon! Did you send your GRE scores and transcript directly to the school too or only through CSDCAS? I'm seeing some conflicting information in my emails/on the website and I'm a tiny bit worried. 

@becoming-ear-responsible University of South Dakota. Not a very popular program so I'm not sure if many applied there! 

51 minutes ago, AspiringAuD said:

@KGross12 great!! March is so soon! Did you send your GRE scores and transcript directly to the school too or only through CSDCAS? I'm seeing some conflicting information in my emails/on the website and I'm a tiny bit worried. 

@becoming-ear-responsible University of South Dakota. Not a very popular program so I'm not sure if many applied there! 

I sent my GRE scores to CSDCAS I believe or whatever the application procedures told me to do!

Hey Everyone! Just found this page and wanted to know if anyone has heard from East Carolina University (ECU). I had my phone interview on the 14th and have not heard anything back as of yet! Let me know if you've heard anything or have been given any guidance regarding this university's decision process! (: 

2 hours ago, CAdams said:

Hey Everyone! Just found this page and wanted to know if anyone has heard from East Carolina University (ECU). I had my phone interview on the 14th and have not heard anything back as of yet! Let me know if you've heard anything or have been given any guidance regarding this university's decision process! (: 

I applied to ECU as well and they flat out rejected me and didn’t even let me have an interview 

Hey everyone!

I'm kinda late to the game here, but quick overview: I applied to 8 schools (Northwestern, University of Iowa, Washington University in St. Louis, Purdue University, University of Kansas, University of Northern Colorado, Missouri State University, and University of Washington). So far I've gotten accepted to Northwestern, University of Iowa, WashU in St. Louis, and Purdue! Anxiously waiting to hear back about financial stuff :o

1 hour ago, AnAudLife said:

Hey everyone!

I'm kinda late to the game here, but quick overview: I applied to 8 schools (Northwestern, University of Iowa, Washington University in St. Louis, Purdue University, University of Kansas, University of Northern Colorado, Missouri State University, and University of Washington). So far I've gotten accepted to Northwestern, University of Iowa, Wash U in St. Louis, and Purdue! Anxiously waiting to hear back about financial stuff :o

I got into University of Iowa too! I'm so excited, it's crazy. I'm still waiting to hear back from UT Austin, UW Seattle, Vandy, and SDSU

1 hour ago, echineses said:

I got into University of Iowa too! I'm so excited, it's crazy. I'm still waiting to hear back from UT Austin, UW Seattle, Vandy, and SDSU

Ooh good luck! What did you think of Iowa??

Wanted to join in on the conversation as well :)

@stayhappy123 I applied to SDSU as well and I am still anxiously waiting to hear back! Hopefully we hear from them soon. 

So far I've been accepted to WashU and I just turned down an interview at A.T. Still University, so hopefully that opens up a spot for someone! Also still waiting to hear back from UW, Pacific U, CU Boulder, and the University of Arizona! 

14 hours ago, AnAudLife said:

Ooh good luck! What did you think of Iowa??

I honestly loved it! Everyone was so nice and the program seems so amazing. Plus the city was adorable and affordable, which coming from Austin is a huge plus :lol:

Congrats on your acceptances! That's super exciting :)) Do you know where you're leaning towards going?