2018 Results Megathread (Acceptances , Waitlists, Rejections)

Got my first rejected from Grand Valley State a few weeks ago which really made me feel defeated. But I have an upcoming interview with Cal State San Marcos this weekend, and I'm waiting to hear good news from the 2 other schools I applied (either an acceptance or interview! :lol:

On 2/27/2018 at 3:21 PM, katherinexo said:

Got my first rejected from Grand Valley State a few weeks ago which really made me feel defeated. But I have an upcoming interview with Cal State San Marcos this weekend, and I'm waiting to hear good news from the 2 other schools I applied (either an acceptance or interview! :lol:

I interviewed with CSUSM last year if you needed anything 

Hi everyone!  I applied to a few distance learning programs! I'm nervous but excited. Last year I was wait listed (#1) for my first choice and was never accepted but still trying to be positive. Anyone else applying to distance learning programs or part time tracks?

So far I've been accepted to Marquette University and rejected from UW-Madison. Interviewed at Pacific University a few weeks ago, and have a Skype interview with University of Iowa tomorrow morning.

11 hours ago, f001ishness said:

So far I've been accepted to Marquette University and rejected from UW-Madison. Interviewed at Pacific University a few weeks ago, and have a Skype interview with University of Iowa tomorrow morning.

Good Luck!!

So far I have been interviewed at Pacific University a few weeks ago and wait listed to Duquesne. Duquesne is the first University I have heard back from besides my Pacific interview and they just emailed me this morning!

41 minutes ago, mimithebellydancer said:

Anybody still waiting on Radford? They said they would send everyone their decisions today. But I still haven't got anything 

I received an acceptance from Radford today (via email) but I will likely be declining. 

51 minutes ago, mimithebellydancer said:

Anybody still waiting on Radford? They said they would send everyone their decisions today. But I still haven't got anything 

I just got the email that I'm on the waiting list for Radford 

13 minutes ago, WesttoEast18 said:

I received an acceptance from Radford today (via email) but I will likely be declining. 

Congrats :). Im thinking I didn't get in, I haven't gotten anything :( and its almost the end of the day smh

4 minutes ago, mimithebellydancer said:

At least you know now, and theres still hope. I just want to know

yea, it's not what i had hoped but it's better than a rejection for sure. good luck to you! 

Just heard back from my first school - University of South Florida. I applied there "for fun," still a bummer that the very first school I hear back from is a waitlist. Waiting on UMass Amherst, MGH, Emerson and Bridgewater State. Interviewed at Emerson last week. This waiting is driving me crazy. Absolutely terrified I will be waitlisted everywhere, or worse...rejected. Just praying for the best. 

GPA: 3.76 

GRE: 150 V, 148 quant, 3.5 AW

Major: COMD | Minor: Special Education 

Applying to: UMass Amherst, Bridgewater State University, MGH IHP, Emerson College, University of South Florida

Accepted Rejected Waitlisted 

Got an email from UW Seattle just before 6pm PST! Unbelievably excited and grateful. I feel like I can finally breathe again after 2+ months of silent panic!!! 

FYI, I know of 2 others who are accepting their offers. I also know of 2 more who were accepted, but I'm not sure of their intentions. (All current postbacs at UW who were accepted to CoreSLP.)

Best of luck to everyone!! Looking forward to meeting you all at conferences one day! :-D 

Edited by SopranoSLP

29 minutes ago, Luna529 said:

I am on the waitlist and trying not to have a panic attack. Please keep the thread updated on the other two students you know! 

Will do! I will also say, I know for sure that they take people off the waitlist. There is hope! 

13 hours ago, mimithebellydancer said:

Congrats :). Im thinking I didn't get in, I haven't gotten anything :( and its almost the end of the day smh

I wouldn't worry yet, it's possible they send them alphabetically considering my last name starts with an A.