2018 Results Megathread (Acceptances , Waitlists, Rejections)

Waitlisted at MGH (kinda excited/kinda bummed lol) and at George Washington. Being waitlisted stinks because it just makes the uncertainty last even longer :wacko: still waiting to hear from 5 schools! Good luck!

4 hours ago, lmcslp said:

Waitlisted at MGH (kinda excited/kinda bummed lol) and at George Washington. Being waitlisted stinks because it just makes the uncertainty last even longer :wacko: still waiting to hear from 5 schools! Good luck!

I will almost certainly be rejecting my offer from George Washington soon, really hope it goes to you! Good luck :) 

10 hours ago, Waiting is the Worst said:

Congrats to you as well! I have no idea how I'm going to make a decision once I hear back from all the schools. What are your thoughts on the Boston area schools?

Thanks! Yeah I have no idea how I'm going to end up choosing either, besides that financial reasons will have to play a role. :/ BU was personally my favorite when I was visiting -- I saw BU, Emerson, and Northeastern and loved the research at BU, the way they do clinical placements, and I meshed really well with current students and faculty -- but I didn't get a chance to see MGH so I'm going to try to get more information from current students. Were you able to do your interviews in person / what were your impressions?

17 hours ago, Felice said:

I will almost certainly be rejecting my offer from George Washington soon, really hope it goes to you! Good luck :) 

You are so cute to be easing my worries! Thank you and best of luck in the future :)

On 3/2/2018 at 7:24 PM, jasc said:

I just got the email that I'm on the waiting list for Radford 

I just emailed letting them know I will not be attending.  I hope this helps you or someone else out! 

2 hours ago, WesttoEast18 said:

I just emailed letting them know I will not be attending.  I hope this helps you or someone else out! 

Thank you!!!! Fingers crossed! Good luck to wherever you go :) 

I am wait-listed at my top school - University of North Carolina Greensboro (UNCG). Has anyone been accepted there that plans to decline the offer? Just curious! I've been accepted to the distance education program at ECU, but would really like to attend UNCG instead.

Edited by SlpGradSchool

19 hours ago, jnbfutureslp said:

I got waitlisted at Idaho State on Monday which is a nice change from the 2 rejections I’ve received from Midwestern (Glendale) and NYU online last semester :/. Anyone else waitlisted at Idaho? They’re my top choice!

i did too!

23 hours ago, coco_mogs said:

i did too!

Awesome! Here’s hoping it turns into an acceptance for both of us ? do you know how many people were waitlisted and for how many spots? I can’t find any info! I also haven’t seen anyone be rejected yet?

On 3/2/2018 at 6:36 PM, mimithebellydancer said:

Anybody still waiting on Radford? They said they would send everyone their decisions today. But I still haven't got anything 

I received my waitlist notification on March 2nd

My top two choices (which I'm lucky enough to be able to choose between) are Rush and IU.

Now I have to choose!

Rush: $$$, closer to home, impressive reputation and faculty, exciting location

IU: $ (I get in-state since I went to HS & undergrad here), further away (~4.5 hrs), I know the town and school very well.

Thoughts?

Edited by amyjw

10 hours ago, Consistent Email Refresher said:

Anyone else in at Vanderbilt as of today? Didn't think I'd get in and so was pretty set on going to MGH/Emerson, anyone else in the same boat trying to decide?

Same! praying for a miracle in terms of funding, because I really did not think I was going to get in! trying to decide between vanderbilt and my current undergrad, which is under half the price.... also considering MGH, but they're even more expensive than vandy!