Quit Playing Games (With My Heart) / Projected Rejections

16 hours ago, Hopeful and Not said:

Im wondering if people heard anything from NYU, USC, BU, and WashU aside from the acceptances and (edit) waitlists that have gone out in the first wave. I have seen some rejections and additional waitlists from a few of these schools but no news from them. Argh.

I haven't heard anything from WashU yet, either.  The radio silence is deafening! 

I haven’t heard from 

U of Delaware

U of Wisconsin - Madison

Brown

UNC Chapel Hill

but I have seen that acceptances, waitlists, and rejections have gone out for all four. At what point should I call to inquire? If I call, should l look for the English Grad coordinator’s info?

4 minutes ago, arbie said:

I haven’t heard from 

U of Delaware

U of Wisconsin - Madison

Brown

UNC Chapel Hill

but I have seen that acceptances, waitlists, and rejections have gone out for all four. At what point should I call to inquire? If I call, should l look for the English Grad coordinator’s info?

where did you see the Chapel Hill rejections?

10 hours ago, tacocat211 said:

I e-mailed UNC yesterday for a status update because I haven't heard anything since they acceptances/waitlists went up on the board a couple weeks ago. Will report back :)

Apparently UNC isn’t done making decisions, and all final decisions will go out at least two weeks before April 15th. So if you haven’t heard back yet, don’t lose hope!

There were a few of us waiting for that Brown rejection:

I emailed last week to check my status, didn't hear anything, so I called today. 

The grad coordinator said they had released their decisions to the graduate school but were waiting on the graduate school to make a few more decisions. The graduate school is aiming to have them all out by March 15.