• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

@rachel.o I haven't heard anything yet either! However, the Title 4-e Training Program application just opened -- and as I understand it, that application was not set to open until they had sent out decisions yet because you have to have been accepted into the general MSW program before applying to the Title 4-E Training Program. I am so anxious!

Thank you guys! But I'm also so sorry! But hopeful that maybe you guys are just on the waiting list and they haven't sent that out yet? In any case, keep me updated! Something I did when applying to the program was reach out to alumni (found them through a FB Stanislaus MSW group) for tips and guidance on applying to the program. If you guys end up not being accepted and want some tips/guidance for next year please private message me and I would be happy to chat! This field is always desperate for new awesome people and I would truly be happy to chat and share my experience, background, application - whatever! Just let me know! Don't give up!!!!! ❤