Hi!

It is 15th February 2018 and I have not received the email about the resolution of my application... Does anyone receive something?

Thanks!

Edited by fvicente
There was a mistake

Hi,

I interned at the PGC a couple years ago and did not receive my acceptance email until late March. From what I remember, the museum does not start sending out its decisions until a few weeks after the February 15th deadline. Good luck!!

Edited by Gudetama-chan

16 minutes ago, Gudetama-chan said:

Hi,

I interned at the PGC a couple years ago and did not receive my acceptance email until late March. From what I remember, the museum does not start sending out its decisions until a few weeks after the February 15th deadline. Good luck!!

Thank you so much! In the webpage they say they will notify today, so I have been waiting the whole day... Hope they answer soon!

On 2/15/2018 at 1:46 PM, fvicente said:

Hi!

It is 15th February 2018 and I have not received the email about the resolution of my application... Does anyone receive something?

Thanks!

Hey! I received an offer on the 13th, so if I had to guess it might be that they are waiting for some people to accept/reject theirs first?

Good luck either way, I'm sure you'll hear back soon!

Hi!

I’ve been accepted to this internship and am currently looking for accommodation/roommates over the summer. If anyone reading this is in the same boat or has any housing leads, please send me a message!

- Michelle