MIT IDM 2018

JR90

1 hour ago, laam said:

Seems not many people are discussing on IDM admission this year too

it is really weird everyone is not even waiting for result but juz updates on status or invitation to interview...

so checking the 2017 log... they got invitations to interviews on the 27th of march and heard back until the 20th of may! - 

3 hours ago, balessio27 said:

so checking the 2017 log... they got invitations to interviews on the 27th of march and heard back until the 20th of may! - 

I’m not sure if this applies this year or not coz they used to have different rounds. We only have one deadline one round this year.

5 minutes ago, cecelying said:

I asked them today. they said they are still reviewing materials and will be in contact with us in around Apr. So I guess it's just a slower process this year. :/

We still have time left before the end of the 8 weeks timeframe

Hope they still keep sending out interview invitations!

9 hours ago, laam said:

We still have time left before the end of the 8 weeks timeframe

Hope they still keep sending out interview invitations!

9 hours ago, cecelying said:

I asked them today. they said they are still reviewing materials and will be in contact with us in around Apr. So I guess it's just a slower process this year. :/

HOPEFULLY! Good luck to everyone,  what cohort did you apply to? - I applied to engineering