4 minutes ago, gradpanda said:

It seems like they are going to torture us till April or May or maybe June too! Was just going through the last year's posts in this forum.

Will be more than happy if proven wrong!! The wait along with the anxiety is killing me!

I so freaking hope that they prove it wrong! Anxiety is killing me too ?

I emailed them yesterday to ask when we could expect results. Unsurprisingly they responded today with late March. Fortunately, tomorrow is the last working day in late March so maybe they're doing the whole Friday release thing?

tenor.gif?itemid=12987978

1 hour ago, whitedogcrack said:

I emailed them yesterday to ask when we could expect results. Unsurprisingly they responded today with late March. Fortunately, tomorrow is the last working day in late March so maybe they're doing the whole Friday release thing?

tenor.gif?itemid=12987978

I guess they have a default response for people like us who are anxiously waiting!!!

9 minutes ago, caffeine_18 said:

I believe so! Although it would come out as no surprise if they don't send out any updates!!!! 

Unfortunately i share your sentiment on that, I’m almost not even expecting it at this point 

47 minutes ago, Jjsjsjs said:

Unfortunately i share your sentiment on that, I’m almost not even expecting it at this point 

I think the extremely long wait has made us this way ! All I wanna know is if we are in or out! Either way, we will atleast start working on the next steps ! 

5 minutes ago, caffeine_18 said:

I think the extremely long wait has made us this way ! All I wanna know is if we are in or out! Either way, we will atleast start working on the next steps ! 

Right, running out of time to make decisions and this is just making it tougher

4 minutes ago, Jjsjsjs said:

Called and asked to see if end of March was still the case and they said could be with in the next couple of weeks 

Oh man ! Now I am giving up! checking my email and apply web every other minute seems futile now!

P.S. Thank you for the update! 

5 minutes ago, caffeine_18 said:

Oh man ! Now I am giving up! checking my email and apply web every other minute seems futile now!

P.S. Thank you for the update! 

No problem, it was disappointing thing to hear and it doesn’t seem like they are in any rush to let people know 

Just now, Jjsjsjs said:

No problem, it was disappointing thing to hear and it doesn’t seem like they are in any rush to let people know 

It's definitely disappointing! And I guess they don't understand the anxiety that we go through, waiting for their admit decision!!! 

26 minutes ago, caffeine_18 said:

It's definitely disappointing! And I guess they don't understand the anxiety that we go through, waiting for their admit decision!!! 

Said they got a lot of applicants but i don’t know understand why they would give firm deadlines to let people know if they don’t adhere to them 

20 minutes ago, Jjsjsjs said:

Said they got a lot of applicants but i don’t know understand why they would give firm deadlines to let people know if they don’t adhere to them 

right, is not like everyone can get their result today

20 minutes ago, Jjsjsjs said:

exactly what i had in mind!

I seriously feel that the ones who didn't hear are moved to a waitlist since a part of applicants have already gotten their admits/rejects. Additionally, has anyone got any more updates to share from their recent interaction with the university?

1 hour ago, Bazinga! said:

I seriously feel that the ones who didn't hear are moved to a waitlist since a part of applicants have already gotten their admits/rejects. Additionally, has anyone got any more updates to share from their recent interaction with the university?

When I followed up with them on email, I was told that applications are still being reviewed and decisions will continue to be announced through out the next few weeks. 

Just now, Moonbeam said:

I emailed UMSI with a couple questions over a week ago, and still haven't gotten a response. 

Is that how long they usually take to reply? 

A few days was typical for me when I emailed them 

40 minutes ago, Moonbeam said:

I emailed UMSI with a couple questions over a week ago, and still haven't gotten a response. 

Is that how long they usually take to reply? 

They replied to my email within a couple of hours. But all I asked was when will they announce the decisions. 

Edited by caffeine_18