• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Jjsjsjs said:

It’s now May so surely it has to be anytime now 

Just got this yesterday,

"Due to the volume of the applications we received this year, we are currently reviewing applications and are making decisions on a rolling basis. We will release decisions as soon as they are available. You can check your application status on your student application portal, and a notification email will be sent to you when a decision is made available."

21 hours ago, winwin said:

Just got this yesterday,

"Due to the volume of the applications we received this year, we are currently reviewing applications and are making decisions on a rolling basis. We will release decisions as soon as they are available. You can check your application status on your student application portal, and a notification email will be sent to you when a decision is made available."

That's their standard reply

On 5/1/2019 at 4:04 AM, Jjsjsjs said:

It’s now May so surely it has to be anytime now 

Last month the decision round came out around April 13, I really hope they will have another round come out by May 15.

Just now, winwin said:

Last month the decision round came out around April 13, I really hope they will have another round come out by May 15.

I hope you are right, seems to make sense for a timeline 

On 5/7/2019 at 6:45 PM, winwin said:

I am getting crazy...why it is too hard for them to give us a result.. what other offers have you received?

12 hours ago, vic8023 said:

I am getting crazy...why it is too hard for them to give us a result.. what other offers have you received?

none actually, I only applied for a few schools and they are all top schools. Got turn down by most of them. What about you? 

2 hours ago, vic8023 said:

I have received the offer tonight! Right after I come back home from airport! Thanks to God!

Congrats! Could you share how your portal looks like?

Edited by whitedogcrack