4 minutes ago, YCK said:

Yeah.. but she/he received it yesterday.. 

I hate this waiting...  I am also an international applicant 

Sorry I'm a bit confused about this time zone thingyyy. Up till now, I've seen people reported on March 2nd and yesterday. Does that mean the admission office release results once a week? Also, do you mind me asking to which specialization you applied?

5 minutes ago, meemeee said:

Sorry I'm a bit confused about this time zone thingyyy. Up till now, I've seen people reported on March 2nd and yesterday. Does that mean the admission office release results once a week? Also, do you mind me asking to which specialization you applied?

I agree with you on the fact that they release the admission result once a week. I applied for data Analytic concentration. 

I received the confirmation email saying my application is completed on Jan 22. Can I also ask you when you received yours? 

5 minutes ago, YCK said:

I agree with you on the fact that they release the admission result once a week. I applied for data Analytic concentration. 

I received the confirmation email saying my application is completed on Jan 22. Can I also ask you when you received yours? 

Jan 25 it is

5 minutes ago, YCK said:

I guess that is why we have not received the results yet... AGHHH 

which specialization did you apply?

HCI. But now I am considering data analytics since I feel business analyst is a more suitable career option for me. 

6 minutes ago, meemeee said:

HCI. But now I am considering data analytics since I feel business analyst is a more suitable career option for me. 

I hope we both can get the admission by next week and maybe study together lol! 

Wish you good luck! I will keep update if there is any change on my status

Has anyone who has been admitted heard back about scholarships? I’m trying so hard to be patient but the anxiety of waiting is really getting to me!

Edited by ActualPerson

1 hour ago, ActualPerson said:

Has anyone who has been admitted heard back about scholarships? I’m trying so hard to be patient but the anxiety of waiting is really getting to me!

I emailed the admissions office about funding today and they told me first rounds are still being processed and I should hear back in 1-2 weeks 

14 minutes ago, ohdeargodwhy said:

I emailed the admissions office about funding today and they told me first rounds are still being processed and I should hear back in 1-2 weeks 

Could you explain to me about the first round? Is it for admission or funding?

9 minutes ago, YCK said:

Could you explain to me about the first round? Is it for admission or funding?

I'm speaking about the first round of funding which is based on merit and not financial need. 

You should email admissions if you're still wondering about the acceptance timeline. 

10 hours ago, YCK said:

Is there anyone still waiting for the result?

I'm international applicant too!  Applied for HCI concentration. It seems that few people who got their results are international applicants.

hope we can hear back soon!

Getting increasingly crazy about waiting for the results these days... :( Sometimes I even started doubting myself. I just have a pure passion for HCI .

Wish everyone best luck!!

14 hours ago, BigHug said:

I'm international applicant too!  Applied for HCI concentration. It seems that few people who got their results are international applicants.

hope we can hear back soon!

Could you share when you submitted your application and received the confirmation email?

11 hours ago, Karlin said:

Getting increasingly crazy about waiting for the results these days... :( Sometimes I even started doubting myself. I just have a pure passion for HCI .

Wish everyone best luck!!

Could you share when you submitted your application and received the confirmation email?

7 hours ago, YCK said:

Sure. I submitted the app on 12.20, and received the confirmation email on 1.13.

1 hour ago, ohdeargodwhy said:

Has anyone received funding information? 

Nope. Still waiting on that and it is killing me. I'm international by the way. They said on the FB page 1 to 2 weeks so by the end of this week, i'll be 2 weeks for me. I'm worried because I saw on the accepted page that some folks had already gotten their funding award so I dunno. Maybe it'll pop up tomorrow since the admission came on a Friday.