Got accepted as well! I can't follow their instructions to accept/decline. Anyone else having this issue?

Also, when/how are we supposed to find out if we received any scholarship/funding?

Best of luck to everyone who's still waiting!

10 minutes ago, BobSmith said:

Got accepted as well! I can't follow their instructions to accept/decline. Anyone else having this issue?

Also, when/how are we supposed to find out if we received any scholarship/funding?

Best of luck to everyone who's still waiting!

Congrats!! When did you receive the result?

12 hours ago, Bazinga! said:

I guess you aren't alone. I am still waiting to hear from them!

Me too! The very fact that few of them have already received an admit is making me even more anxious! Let us hope for the best! 

36 minutes ago, caffeine_18 said:

Me too! The very fact that few of them have already received an admit is making me even more anxious! Let us hope for the best! 

Hoping they will release some today. It’s nearly been the full 9 weeks. It’s seems as if they released some of the HCI desicions but not the other disciplines. 

1 minute ago, Jjsjsjs said:

Hoping they will release some today. It’s nearly been the full 9 weeks. It’s seems as if they released some of the HCI desicions but not the other disciplines. 

I applied for HCI too :( but i dont see any rejections atleast! whatever the result is, it would be much better if they just send it out instead of making us wait so long!!!

3 minutes ago, caffeine_18 said:

I applied for HCI too :( but i dont see any rejections atleast! whatever the result is, it would be much better if they just send it out instead of making us wait so long!!!

Oh i agree it would be much better to know one way or the other.

35 minutes ago, caffeine_18 said:

Same here... They are making the wait more difficult by releasing the decisions in installments! I have applied for HCI too. Honestly, now all it matters is that they just let us know what is their decision. 

8 minutes ago, gradpanda said:

Same here... They are making the wait more difficult by releasing the decisions in installments! I have applied for HCI too. Honestly, now all it matters is that they just let us know what is their decision. 

Cannot agree more!!! Fingers crossed! 

To those who have been admitted, is anyone planning on accepting their offer of admission regardless of scholarships/funding? Or will your enrollment depend on whether you get any UMSI scholarships?

I really want to enroll in this program, but $100k would be a scary amount of debt to take on. ? 

4 hours ago, Moonbeam said:

To those who have been admitted, is anyone planning on accepting their offer of admission regardless of scholarships/funding? Or will your enrollment depend on whether you get any UMSI scholarships?

I really want to enroll in this program, but $100k would be a scary amount of debt to take on. ? 

I have decided to accept the offer regardless of scholarship, and I have also sent emails asking when the merit scholarship results would come out. Funding is indeed one of the biggest issues to consider when selecting programs. (I totally hear you on the scary amount of debt!!) But I've also heard about the RA/TA opportunities at UMSI, which might help to partially cover the tuition fee.