31 minutes ago, gradpanda said:

Same feeling here! The real pain is the deadline to accept the offers from other colleges is also approaching. 

Didn't know these ppl take so much time!

Same here as well! This long wait is driving me crazy!!! 

3 hours ago, gradpanda said:

If that is the case lets wait. In case you get the results please let us know too.

I checked my application status for the millionth time today and saw that the application complete date has disappeared! I guess that is definitely a sign of result coming soon, be it acceptance/rejection! 

3 minutes ago, jiessicaaaa said:

Hi. May I know when did your application complete? I submitted all the materials before the priority deadline. The application completed on March 7th... I am too anxious to do anything..

I totally understand your situation! My application complete date in the portal was march 1st! 

1 hour ago, gradpanda said:

Hello everyone! I don't know if this gives us any basis to consider that results will be posted shortly. As mine completion date was 15th Feb and it has been weeks that my completion date is missing. 

Thank you for the info! I think then the wait is just going to continue forever!!!