1 hour ago, Bond007 said:

hey guys, is there anyone who has received full funding from the University of Michigan for master's program?

I don't think they've released any scholarship decisions yet. Last week, they said funding decisions would come out within two weeks, so hopefully we'll find out by next week!

2 hours ago, Moonbeam said:

I don't think they've released any scholarship decisions yet. Last week, they said funding decisions would come out within two weeks, so hopefully we'll find out by next week!

two of my friends got the scholarship decision already, $40grand for the program I think

2 hours ago, winwin said:

two of my friends got the scholarship decision already, $40grand for the program I think

Wow! Would you mind sharing their background?! Just curious to know how they choose recipients for scholarship

9 hours ago, winwin said:

not sure, but they both got accepted by uw and cmu 

8 hours ago, winwin said:

March 22 

Are your friends User Experience/HCI track? 

I hope UMSI hasn't already sent out decisions for the digital archives/library science track! All I've gotten so far is approval for an insane amount of FAFSA loans. ?

Waiting to hear about scholarships honestly feels scarier than waiting for an admission decision. ?

1 hour ago, Moonbeam said:

I hope UMSI hasn't already sent out decisions for the digital archives/library science track! All I've gotten so far is approval for an insane amount of FAFSA loans. ?

Waiting to hear about scholarships honestly feels scarier than waiting for an admission decision. ?

ya, they are both HCI track..

cant agree more?

2 hours ago, Moonbeam said:

Trust me waiting for an admission result is equally bad. 

For those who are still waiting for a response on admission/funding, have you decided to accept your other offer (if you have any) due to the time constraint, or do you plan on sticking it out until the deadline to respond?

5 minutes ago, whitedogcrack said:

For those who are still waiting for a response on admission/funding, have you decided to accept your other offer (if you have any) due to the time constraint, or do you plan on sticking it out until the deadline to respond?

I was accepted into Michigan, but I decided to attend a different program.

Edited by crosro

32 minutes ago, whitedogcrack said:

I am planning to wait for another week atleast before deciding on the other options ! The wait is horrible but don't wanna give up so soon!

13 hours ago, crosro said:

I was accepted into Michigan, but I decided to attend a different program.

What program did you decide to attend if you don’t mind me asking? 

I am planning to wait it out a week or two but I am considering UW HCDE and UCI MHCID as well. 

1 hour ago, hs_m2c said:

What program did you decide to attend if you don’t mind me asking? 

I am planning to wait it out a week or two but I am considering UW HCDE and UCI MHCID as well. 

NYU ITP. I like the experimental nature of the program more. Good luck to everyone!

1 hour ago, Alexyc said:

Got the acceptance this afternoon (HCI/UX/Social Computing Track). I think UMich is starting to send out the 2nd round of admissions. Good luck to everyone!

Did you apply before or after the priority deadline? 

Edited by whitedogcrack