AB121212

Any chance the autofill options when submitting results could be edited a bit?

This is nitpick-y and I know it, but it's frustrating that trying to type a simple school name like X University when submitting results comes up with a bunch of autofill options with misspellings and typos (e.g. X Uniiversity) or a gigantic list of schools from when somebody posted all their acceptances in one post (e.g. The University of W, X University, Y University, and Z College). This could also go for the Program autofill. I just think it could use a bit of trimming down of useless options. These typos were probably made once on accident, and then people continued to use them because they didn't notice the typo in the autofill and they showed up before the correct version. Most importantly, when people search for results, many typo versions probably don't get included and go unseen. 

I also think this would be a great idea! Not only does it bother me to see a blatant misspelling of a university/program name, but it makes it unnecessarily tricky to quickly scan for the correct option.

As someone that has scraped the Results survey for data I praise you. The suggestions need to be cleaned or converted to a standard list. I feel like programs should be tagged as well. There are programs like social school psychology that are hard to aggregate. Great post.