Jump to content

Recommended Posts

@DHK seriously considering accepting the Fletcher offer.  I have been stressing out about potentially starting the MIA program at SIPA because of Columbia's distinction, however the more I read about Fletcher, the more great things I hear.  I got a fair amount of funding, and combined with the lower cost of living in Boston vs. NY, it feels like a great fit (despite eventually wanting to work in NYC or DC).  Also going to follow this post bc I'd like to negotiate more funding too :) 

 

 

 

 

Applied: Tufts Fletcher MALD, Columbia SIPA MIA, NYU GSAS, LSE Msc IR

Accepted (3/4):  Fletcher ($$), SIPA ($0), NYU ($0), LSE (havent heard)

Waitlisted (0/4):

Rejected (0/4): Haven't heard from LSE

Final Decision: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Kelly1015 said:

@DHK seriously considering accepting the Fletcher offer.  I have been stressing out about potentially starting the MIA program at SIPA because of Columbia's distinction, however the more I read about Fletcher, the more great things I hear.  I got a fair amount of funding, and combined with the lower cost of living in Boston vs. NY, it feels like a great fit (despite eventually wanting to work in NYC or DC).  Also going to follow this post bc I'd like to negotiate more funding too :) 

 

 

 

 

Applied: Tufts Fletcher MALD, Columbia SIPA MIA, NYU GSAS, LSE Msc IR

Accepted (3/4):  Fletcher ($$), SIPA ($0), NYU ($0), LSE (havent heard)

Waitlisted (0/4):

Rejected (0/4): Haven't heard from LSE

Final Decision: 

Same. The more i read and hear about Fletcher, the more i am getting convinced that its a good fit for me. Let me know how that funding negotiation goes? i am going to try my luck and send an email about today.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 3/19/2018 at 6:25 AM, DHK said:

Same. The more i read and hear about Fletcher, the more i am getting convinced that its a good fit for me. Let me know how that funding negotiation goes? i am going to try my luck and send an email about today.

@DHK called today but they explained they are overcommited on their funding already so I had no luck :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Kelly1015 said:

 

@DHK called today but they explained they are overcommited on their funding already so I had no luck :(

I was told the exact same thing. However, they sent me a link to the additional scholarship request form.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.