Erasmus Mundus Joint Master's Scholarship 2018

roman95

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ashleysepia said:

For me the results of IMCEERES and CWCN (Crossways in Cultural Narratives)  were just recently out. Best of luck everybody!

Hi! I have also applied to CWCN, but didn't get the results yet. Did they send you the letter today?

1 hour ago, Castorsia said:

Reserve list! And not too high up on the ranking, from what I gather. Well, I guess I must find another way to stay and study in your country... Hope your luck was better than mine.

My friend and I got scholarship, but we will be rejecting, most likely. 
What's your place on reserve list? 

Why don't you look at the program "Comparative Politics of Eurasia" offered by the Higher School of Economics in Saint Petersburg. It's a top institution in RUssia offering Western style education. They have scholarships as well 

6 hours ago, Libérateur said:

My friend and I got scholarship, but we will be rejecting, most likely. 
What's your place on reserve list? 

Why don't you look at the program "Comparative Politics of Eurasia" offered by the Higher School of Economics in Saint Petersburg. It's a top institution in RUssia offering Western style education. They have scholarships as well 

Congratulations, even if you end up decling the offer, it was a feat by itself! The procedure was very competitive. I don't my specific ranking but it must not be at the very top, as they notified me that there are some other candidates above me. And I am from a partner country, so... slim pickings!

Thank you for you kind suggestion, I checked the program and indeed it seems very interesting! Would you mind if I PM-ed you in order to get more info about the specific program and alternatives in Russian higher education?

8 hours ago, curious_cat said:

Hi! I have also applied to CWCN, but didn't get the results yet. Did they send you the letter today?

Yes, at 8.26 pm GMT+7. Maybe they’ll send out more after Easter. I’m still deciding between this and IMCEERES and will reply to them during this weekend.

8 hours ago, ashleysepia said:

Yes, at 8.26 pm GMT+7. Maybe they’ll send out more after Easter. I’m still deciding between this and IMCEERES and will reply to them during this weekend.

Thanks for the info! And good luck with all the decision-making processes :)

10 hours ago, Castorsia said:

Congratulations, even if you end up decling the offer, it was a feat by itself! The procedure was very competitive. I don't my specific ranking but it must not be at the very top, as they notified me that there are some other candidates above me. And I am from a partner country, so... slim pickings!

Thank you for you kind suggestion, I checked the program and indeed it seems very interesting! Would you mind if I PM-ed you in order to get more info about the specific program and alternatives in Russian higher education?

Hi! You may have a look at MA in Eurasian Studies at Nazarbauev University in Astana, Kazakhstan as well, of course, if you are interested) The medium of instruction is English and as far as I know there are quite generous full scholarships available. Here is the link: https://eurasianstudiesatnu.wordpress.com/admissions/ . Good luck!

1 hour ago, messier42 said:

Hi! I applied to GEMMA as well, haven't heard anything from them yet :S

Hey there, nice to meet you! The recent update on their website says the following: "The selection results will be communicated by MARCH or at the beginning of APRIL at the latest." So, hopefully, we will hear from them next week. Fingers crossed!

7 hours ago, curious_cat said:

Hi! You may have a look at MA in Eurasian Studies at Nazarbauev University in Astana, Kazakhstan as well, of course, if you are interested) The medium of instruction is English and as far as I know there are quite generous full scholarships available. Here is the link: https://eurasianstudiesatnu.wordpress.com/admissions/ . Good luck!

Thank you!!

21 hours ago, curious_cat said:

Thanks for the info! And good luck with all the decision-making processes :)

Thanks a lot. I've just accepted the offer to IMCEERES so I do hope that you could get into CWCN. Best of luck!

Hey everyone! I applied for Euroculture, Crossways and CLE. Got rejected by Euroculture, Crossways sent me a letter saying they recommended me for a scholarship but the European Commission should approve it. Is there anyone who applied for CLE?

Edited by Audrey1

Anyone applying to IMBRSea? I just got notified that I am accepted into the program BUT, quoting from their e-mail, I am not among the highest ranked students :mellow: so they did not award me the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship. However they still award me with self-funding basis, which is freaking me out because there's no way I could enroll without a fund. Any thought? Is loan a good idea maybe?

On 30.03.2018 at 8:24 PM, messier42 said:

Hi! I applied to GEMMA as well, haven't heard anything from them yet :S

Hi! Any news from GEMMA? They have changed the information on their website again, this is just killing me -.-