NYU

2 hours ago, cfabre said:

Hey you don’t have to accept NYUs offer I think just add them on your fafsa that’s what i did 

Thanks for reply! I did add them but I haven’t gotten anything? I just got the scholarship. Not a breakdown of everything else?

10 hours ago, Kat_MSW2018 said:

Thanks for reply! I did add them but I haven’t gotten anything? I just got the scholarship. Not a breakdown of everything else?

hmm that's weird. I got my financial aid package a week after doing my FAFSA and I haven't given them a deposit for admission. Try calling them and asking for it

• 1 month later...

I am looking to apply for Fall 2019 and NYU is on my list. Do you guys have any tips/suggestions/encouragements? I just graduated with my BSW and am currently interviewing for two case management positions - one with a focus on Asian/Pacific Islander population and one based on Skid Row in LA. I was too overwhelmed to apply to other grad schools and I got rejected from CSULB. Now I am looking forward to applying to other programs and possibly go out of state!   ❤️

On 5/29/2018 at 1:14 AM, mswseeker said:

I am looking to apply for Fall 2019 and NYU is on my list. Do you guys have any tips/suggestions/encouragements? I just graduated with my BSW and am currently interviewing for two case management positions - one with a focus on Asian/Pacific Islander population and one based on Skid Row in LA. I was too overwhelmed to apply to other grad schools and I got rejected from CSULB. Now I am looking forward to applying to other programs and possibly go out of state!   ❤️

Make sure you write a great personal statement! Get involved (community service), pretty much just beef up your resume in the mean time. I suggest applying early. I applied early and heard back within a week. Also, be patient and don't stress too much! I am going into adv standing thru NYU this Fall, super excited!